For Anyone Who Wants to Impeach President Obama...

you may want to read the new book, "With Liberty and Justice for SOME" by Glenn Greenwald. I just finished it. You may very well find grounds for it.

I recommend pursuing the impeachment option. It will give you something to waste your time on for the next 5 years while you try to figure out how to field an electable candidate.

I'm not a conservative.

I'm just sick and tired of government officials and rich financial elites getting away with the crimes they commit with impunity. The mantra (as the author notes) seems to be this: "Let's look forward, not backward." Really? Try saying that if you ever get arrested and tried in a court of law for anything. The point is that a two-tiered legal system has developed in this country in the last 40-50 years. It's not just a question of who can afford a good lawyer. Wealthy and well-connected people often don't end up in court at all. And it certainly wasn't the intention of our founding fathers that America's elected and appointed officials should be above the law.

Let me make something clear. My problem with Obama at this point is:

A. His failure to support investigations into previous violations of the law by both former gov't officials and private sector bank executives who gamed the financial system by perpetrating fraud and then got away with it even as they financially benefited from the fraud while millions of Americans lost their jobs, their homes, and their retirement savings.

I share your concerns....

However I don't blame the rich...

I recommend pursuing the impeachment option. It will give you something to waste your time on for the next 5 years while you try to figure out how to field an electable candidate.

I'm not a conservative.

I'm just sick and tired of government officials and rich financial elites getting away with the crimes they commit with impunity. The mantra (as the author notes) seems to be this: "Let's look forward, not backward." Really? Try saying that if you ever get arrested and tried in a court of law for anything. The point is that a two-tiered legal system has developed in this country in the last 40-50 years. It's not just a question of who can afford a good lawyer. Wealthy and well-connected people often don't end up in court at all. And it certainly wasn't the intention of our founding fathers that America's elected and appointed officials should be above the law.

A. His failure to support investigations into previous violations of the law by both former gov't officials and private sector bank executives who gamed the financial system by perpetrating fraud and then got away with it even as they financially benefited from the fraud while millions of Americans lost their jobs, their homes, and their retirement savings.

People do what they do. It's the job of the justice system to bring criminals to justice.

Last edited:
I'm not a conservative.

People do what they do. It's the job of the justice system to bring criminal to justice.

Most of the criminals work in the justice system....

Er most that work within the justice system are criminals...

Last edited:
Can't be done as the Congress is constituted presently anyway. The House votes to Impeach. The Senate does the dirty work. The Senate has a Democratic majority, currently under the leadership of Harry Reid. Reid would fall on his ceremonial sword, first, before he would vote to remove Obama from office. There are no practical circumstances that would cause the rest of the Senate's Democratic majority to Impeach Obama.
Argument is moot.

you may want to read the new book, "With Liberty and Justice for SOME" by Glenn Greenwald. I just finished it. You may very well find grounds for it.
There will never be a successful impeachment. There is too much power behind the scenes.

In October 2008 WND reported that obama's grandma said, "Why, he was born in MOMBASSA KENYA, I was there!"

Less than two weeks later was the election, Grandma was dead.

obama has many of the same people as clinton did --- and I have three pages of tiny font, single-spaced, zero margins, of people who died mysteriously around the clintons.

My fear is that obama will be re-elected no matter what. The 2000 election between Bush and Gore in Florida was rigged. That is not speculation, it is an inside opinion -- I know someone highly placed in Florida.

It was rigged for GORE. It was not rigged far enough. Gore was astonished, and was quoted as saying:
"I don't understand, I was supposed to WIN!"

The 2008 election was more rigged. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for instance voted thousands of times. ACORN was largely responsible for the rigging. Unless we have a major landslide, obama will be re-elected.

...and we won't have a country any more.

Sigh. :(

Can't be done as the Congress is constituted presently anyway. The House votes to Impeach. The Senate does the dirty work. The Senate has a Democratic majority, currently under the leadership of Harry Reid. Reid would fall on his ceremonial sword, first, before he would vote to remove Obama from office. There are no practical circumstances that would cause the rest of the Senate's Democratic majority to Impeach Obama.
Argument is moot.

I'm pretty sure the House has to pass impeachment by 2/3rds as well, then the Senate by 2/3rds.

Obama is guilty of racketeering.

Will he ever be charged or impeached? probably not.

Last edited:

When Obama over-rode the United States congress, he violated the United States Constitution. For that, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No book will alter this fact, regardless of how much they worship your little tin god.

There will never be a successful impeachment. There is too much power behind the scenes.

In October 2008 WND reported that obama's grandma said, "Why, he was born in MOMBASSA KENYA, I was there!"

obama has many of the same people as clinton did --- and I have three pages of tiny font, single-spaced, zero margins, of people who died mysteriously around the clintons.

My fear is that obama will be re-elected no matter what. The 2000 election between Bush and Gore in Florida was rigged. That is not speculation, it is an inside opinion -- I know someone highly placed in Florida.

It was rigged for GORE. It was not rigged far enough. Gore was astonished, and was quoted as saying:

The 2008 election was more rigged. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for instance voted thousands of times. ACORN was largely responsible for the rigging. Unless we have a major landslide, obama will be re-elected.

This in the right forum? :cool:

It's rare that a single post is as full of fail as this one.

The Clinton body count? I haven't heard that one in a while.

When Obama over-rode the United States congress, he violated the United States Constitution. For that, he should be impeached and removed from office.

No book will alter this fact, regardless of how much they worship your little tin god.

Overrode the Congress when and in what respect?

I'm not a conservative.

I'll add that he never pursued investigations to the run up of the illegal action against Iraq.

Lots of profiteering going on there.

I'm not a conservative.

I'll add that he never pursued investigations to the run up of the illegal action against Iraq.

Lots of profiteering going on there.

This can all be traced back (in one respect or another) to Ford's precedent-setting pardon of Richard Nixon for any and all crimes he may have committed while in office. Since then, many high gov't officials have gotten away with crimes. Twenty years ago, prosecutions were interupted by pardons (as in the Iran/Contra scandal). Today, the prosecutions (not to mention the investigations, themselves) never even get out of the starting gate.

Obama wanted his "jobs bill," his Porkulus II to further rape the public on behalf of well connected looters. Even Harry Reid balked at this blatant theft from the public treasury and shot the bill down in the democrat controlled Senate. So Obama simply ignored the congress and took a shit on the Constitution by declaring public law through EO.

This is a direct and flagrant violation of the United States Constitution.

Norah O'Donnell: Obama to issue exec orders until jobs bill passes - CBS News Video

I'm not a conservative.

I'm just sick and tired of government officials and rich financial elites getting away with the crimes they commit with impunity.

I see no tactical political argument to pursue impeachment. Unless you assume that Obama's enemies are more honest than his friends - a theory I find laughable at best.

If Obama were impeached then Biden would assume office and would run in '11 on a Biden/Clinton ticket that would win.... In fact, that's the only way Joe would win office - if he were the incumbent - and he would win because the GOP has failed to produce a single electable candidate.

That would present the possibility of 8 more years of the same old thing. I think that the Republicans would simply be better off accepting that '09 - '16 was an era of a Democrat in the White House and start planning for November '16.

Obama wanted his "jobs bill," his Porkulus II to further rape the public on behalf of well connected looters. Even Harry Reid balked at this blatant theft from the public treasury and shot the bill down in the democrat controlled Senate. So Obama simply ignored the congress and took a shit on the Constitution by declaring public law through EO.

Norah O'Donnell: Obama to issue exec orders until jobs bill passes - CBS News Video

Did you even watch your own video?

Obama hasn't stepped on the toes of Congress at all. All of the EOs that he's passed are not mandatory, nor are they law.

Did you even watch your own video?

Obama hasn't stepped on the toes of Congress at all. All of the EOs that he's passed are not mandatory, nor are they law.

We know, what was the first one? Something about closing Gitmo within one year?

Forum List

Back