For anyone anti Bush

S

socialchange7

I found this woman who has a spoken word poetry CD that's a social commentary about the state of our nation and about George Bush. Her CD title is "The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own". All my friends have been e-mailing me about it. I checked out the web site and couldn't stop laughing. The CD is poignant and funny. It is a relevant and powerful diagnosis of society. I've been listening to it over and over again and it is inspiring me tremendously. With the elections coming up, I urge everyone to get a copy just to prove how one persons voice can make a difference.

god just go back to the woods I think i hear the bunnies calling:rolleyes:

Originally posted by socialchange7
I found this woman who has a spoken word poetry CD that's a social commentary about the state of our nation and about George Bush. Her CD title is "The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own". All my friends have been e-mailing me about it. I checked out the web site and couldn't stop laughing. The CD is poignant and funny. It is a relevant and powerful diagnosis of society. I've been listening to it over and over again and it is inspiring me tremendously. With the elections coming up, I urge everyone to get a copy just to prove how one persons voice can make a difference.

So what is the website?

Originally posted by socialchange7

Could you please paraphrase her outlook and major points, so we can disabuse you of them?

rhtwngavngr... We'll I doubt we'll ever agree on anything, but that was funny.

Lame ass ahit man I was going to listen to this crap fromthis chick, but she want's 7$'s for that stupid single, yeah she sure id a bastion for political striffe. Looks like she's just like every body else....looking to cash in,
fucking sellout

$7 for one song? I can get professional songs released by world renown artists for 88 cents!! Write to this person and ask them to drop the asking price to 3 cents and I'll think about it.

Just noticed this CD was 'advertised' in the music section of this board as well. I'm wondering what interest socialchange has in this venture other than a listener? Not that it matters anyway because nobody is going to spend $7 on that crap.

Socialchange, care to clarify why you are pushing this CD?

I'm wondering what interest socialchange has in this venture other than a listener?

I actually posted this question to her in the Music section before reading this. I think I already know the answer to this question.

I wouldnt even pay 3 cents. I doubt I'd even listen to it for free.

Forum List

Back