For all you Palin lovers

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
I guess you thought it was great that she said, PUBLICALLY, when Obama beat Hillary, "I guess Sambo beat the bitch." And then proceeded to call Obama's term, "a darkie musical." But who cares if she feels that way, she's a hockey mom! (though I'm sure Ninja loves what she said)

Stay classy Alaska

Idiotic rumor mill continues... and the idiots on the far left still fetch it as their loyal dogs

Please show a link to something other than a left-wing blog or radical site that has any corroboration..

we'll be waiting

a LONG time

I'm trying but the article was sent to me over email and I can't post that, but TRUST ME, i'll find it and get it on the board just so you can see EXACTLY who you like

I coubt it verity, but then so were the Muslim messages the right sent all over.

Idiotic rumor mill continues... and the idiots on the far left still fetch it as their loyal dogs

Please don't tell me you don't believe the loyal dogs on the right don't do the same, but with more skill.

If your going to attack on this issue, it's moot. Your side is just as guilty.

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”
September 5, 2008
by Charley James –

“So Sambo beat the bitch!”

This is how Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin described Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton to political colleagues in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up the Democratic Party presidential nomination.

According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively.

“It was kind of disgusting,” Lucille, who is part Aboriginal, said in a phone interview after admitting that she is frightened of being discovered telling folks in the “lower 48” about life near the North Pole.

Then, almost with a sigh, she added, “But that’s just Alaska.”

Alaskans Speak (In A Frightened Whisper): Palin Is ?Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean.? | The LA Progressive

Cut down from entire article

A whisper rumor from a waitress.... this story is SO much bullshit it is laughable... and the loony left hooks on like a hungry catfish going after stinky chicken livers on a fish hook

BTW... you have never and you will not ever see me using these bullshit e-mail chains as some proof against Obama or any other candidate I do not support... I have so many legit reasons to detest Obama

Rayboy, please cut your story down to less than 1/4. You posted the entire article, when you should be posting a paragraph or two and linking to the rest.

A whisper rumor from a waitress.... this story is SO much bullshit it is laughable... and the loony left hooks on like a hungry catfish going after stinky chicken livers on a fish hook

BTW... you have never and you will not ever see me using these bullshit e-mail chains as some proof against Obama or any other candidate I do not support... I have so many legit reasons to detest Obama

And you've givin me many reasons to detest you so what does that mean?

after listening to her laugh and carry on with the DJ who called her rival a cancer and a bitch, it's not a stretch to believe she actually said this...not IMO

I guess you thought it was great that she said, PUBLICALLY, when Obama beat Hillary, "I guess Sambo beat the bitch." And then proceeded to call Obama's term, "a darkie musical." But who cares if she feels that way, she's a hockey mom! (though I'm sure Ninja loves what she said)

Stay classy Alaska

Its rumours, and I highly doubt they're true.

On the other hand, I don't have the patience to listen to whiny-assed conservatives complain about it: The conservatives who pushed the Hillary Clinton murdererd vince foster nonsense, the conservatives who lied about Kerry's combat service and medals, the conservatives who lied about obama being a secret muslim who may not be an american citizen.

I think that whoever does it is a fool. I don't see anything quite this bad on the right, but I know it is out there, and embarrassing as hell. It would be better if each side put better leashes on their nutjob members.

I am willing to slap down any right winger who behaves this badly.

Anyway, off topic, but this topic is supposed to be for people who love Sarah, and not just because she is cute....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUiYJyuyteE"]Sara in Carson City, NV[/ame]

The opinions of Lucille, the part aboriginal waitress, have already been posted. Running out of stuff ?

And its ok that she also called Hillary "the bitch," and is also trying to use her name to win the election? I expected more from a woman

Stay classy Alaska

Oh really, can you provide the source for this?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back