For all you Apple fans out there

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Apple is moving away from the Intel CPUs in favor of their own Apple Silicon chips that are used in iPads and iPhones. Apparently many of the old legacy apps will be sacrificed in the process.

Apple Silicon: Meet the new Mac, PC of the future
Apple Silicon: Meet the new Mac, PC of the future | ZDNet

We've seen similar claims in the past that didn't come to fruition so I'll take a wait and see attitude especially with the newer, lightning fast NVMe "hard drive" tech coming out that will literally blur the line between storage and memory used primarily in personal computers potentially making them cheaper with fewer components.

Since I found out that apple uses slave labor in their factory in China I will no longer use any apple products.

Nike too.

1595596793318.png

Since I found out that apple uses slave labor in their factory in China I will no longer use any apple products.

Nike too.
Great sentiment, but you can no longer buy any electronics like cell phones etc that are not made by slave labor.
Trying not to bring politics in this area of the site... but it is why I scoff at all of the people whining about American slavery going on 2 centuries ago, and yet have no problem with buying 100's of products a year made by slave labor.... wait for it... NOW.

Nike too.
Great sentiment, but you can no longer buy any electronics like cell phones etc that are not made by slave labor.
Trying not to bring politics in this area of the site... but it is why I scoff at all of the people whining about American slavery going on 2 centuries ago, and yet have no problem with buying 100's of products a year made by slave labor.... wait for it... NOW.

That's why I don't buy anything made in China.

Period.

Nike too.

Period.
Good deal... we go out of our way to not buy Chinese products either as much as possible.
I have an iPhone 7 now, I bought it because Samsungs at the time were also made in China, so there was no choice. However Samsung closed all of their Chinese factories last year and now make their phones in Vietnam and India. Soo that is my next phone

Nike too.

Period.
Good deal... we go out of our way to not buy Chinese products either as much as possible.
I have an iPhone 7 now, I bought it because Samsungs at the time were also made in China, so there was no choice. However Samsung closed all of their Chinese factories last year and now make their phones in Vietnam and India. Soo that is my next phone
Looks like Chinese workers get too expensive nowadays. India turns out to be the new China. We will make it strong and then blame it for that.

Forum List

Back