For all those saying Israel treats Jewish killers differently....

Will their families be evicted from their homes?

Why should they? did they help or support them in any way?

Oh...?

I thought you post was trying to make some point about Jewish murderers being treated the same as Palestinian murderers!

My bad... Or maybe your humiliation!

How years did Jacob Titel get in prison? He got locked up for life.

Now these killers too.

I'd say my point is well made.

Aha but that was not the title of your OP was it!

"For all those saying Israel treats Jewish killers differently...."

So, when do these Jewish terrorist murderers families get evicted from their homes?

Until that happens then your OP is clearly making the wrong 'claim', as is your point!

Big fat fail I would say Lipush as until that happens there is a very distinct difference!

Silly terrorists-supporters. The houses' destruction's goal is to prevent the families of terrorists to support or help them. That is a step needed in cases families support their kids with actions, in cases it happens every second day, like with the Palestinians. It proved itself useful on numerous cases.

In the Jewish community, when things like Abu-Khdair and Duma cases are thankfully rare, there is no need of taking such steps.

For example, the attorney General ordered just today that since the father of one of Jerusalem's terrorist turned his son in, there's no need in destroying the home of the family and so punish them for no reason.

The Palestinian community should thank their God that their enemy is the merciful Jew.

Really? Those boys didn't develope their hate out of thin air. Someone taught them and supported it. Who hid them and protected them from the authorities before they were arrested?

No. They are not treated the same. Their family homes remain untouched.

The Jerusalem District Court sentenced on Thursday one of the minors convicted of murdering Mohammed Abu Khdeir to life in prison, and a second minor to 21 years in prison.

In November 2015, the two teens were convicted of murdering Abu Khdeir, the 16-year-old Arab youth from the Shuafat neighborhood of Jerusalem, in July of 2014.

Yosef Haim Ben-David, 31, is said to have led the attack on Abu Khdeir but his lawyers say he suffers from a mental illness and was not
responsible for his actions at the time.

The court has found that he committed the crime but has yet to rule if he is mentally competent.

It was claimed that the three individuals committed a revenge killing in response to the kidnapping and murder of the three teens from Gush Etzion, whose bodies were found a day prior.

Life sentence for murderer of Mohammed Abu Khdeir
Lips,it makes a change..........but 1 out of a thousand murders.......is still like a piss in the ocean..steve

This is the kind of "freedom fighting" attacks that Arabs engage in all the time. And depraved Palestinians celebrate them and call them heroes. So I don't see what the problem is here? That unlike the Palestinians, Israel is a country of law and justice?
In Israel Roudy...You cannot use the words Law and Justice in the same sentence...steve,..concentrate,,as I have told you this before.

The Jerusalem District Court sentenced on Thursday one of the minors convicted of murdering Mohammed Abu Khdeir to life in prison, and a second minor to 21 years in prison.

In November 2015, the two teens were convicted of murdering Abu Khdeir, the 16-year-old Arab youth from the Shuafat neighborhood of Jerusalem, in July of 2014.

Yosef Haim Ben-David, 31, is said to have led the attack on Abu Khdeir but his lawyers say he suffers from a mental illness and was not
responsible for his actions at the time.

The court has found that he committed the crime but has yet to rule if he is mentally competent.

It was claimed that the three individuals committed a revenge killing in response to the kidnapping and murder of the three teens from Gush Etzion, whose bodies were found a day prior.

Life sentence for murderer of Mohammed Abu Khdeir

Oh...?

I thought you post was trying to make some point about Jewish murderers being treated the same as Palestinian murderers!

And you were barking up the wrong tree again as the families of terrorists are evicted not the families of plain old murderers. Then only if the premises have been used for military purposes in which case they are demolished under the Geneva conventions.

Want to explain your intense hatred of the Jews that is clouding your thoughts and making you demonise the Jews so much with yiur LIES.
A TYPICAL.......inhuman response as usual by the Pheo.......steven

Oh...?

How years did Jacob Titel get in prison? He got locked up for life.

Now these killers too.

I'd say my point is well made.

Aha but that was not the title of your OP was it!

"For all those saying Israel treats Jewish killers differently...."

So, when do these Jewish terrorist murderers families get evicted from their homes?

Until that happens then your OP is clearly making the wrong 'claim', as is your point!

Big fat fail I would say Lipush as until that happens there is a very distinct difference!

Changing the goal posts now when you are being shown to be LYING. They were murderers not terrorists. They did not attack to force their politics, dogma or religion onto the boy or his family. They attacked as a reprisal for Palestinian terrorism.
So until you prove that they were terrorists then your post is just racist babble to incite violence against the Jews.

Big fat fail I would say in your case again, because you are a racist moron
The only RACIST I see here Pheo IS YOU,there is something mentally wrong with you inciting all the time,as YOU DO............let me help you....steven

New Topics

Forum List

Back