For All Their Gun Laws -

Again

.0065% of US cops were killed in firearm related deaths in 2018

That is a ridiculously small percentage.

Like I said we have a criminal problem not a gun problem

.0027% of guns are used to commit murder

You have a 99.997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun

If you're scared of getting murdered with a gun you have bigger problems
And the rate is many times higher than it should be.

I'm fine with it.

Like I said I'm not afraid of getting murdered by a person with a gun
Brain claims that he not afraid of getting murdered by a person with a gun, even though he owns none himself, but he won't put a sign in his yard advertising that fact.

And I go out without a gun. Actually outside. Horrifying to you isn’t it?
Do you wear a sign on your neck that tells people you are not armed?

:laughing0301:

You live under the protection WE provide. You're welcome.

Your protection sucks. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Seems you provide no protection at all.

For the same link:
But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)

Again

I'm fine with it.

Brain claims that he not afraid of getting murdered by a person with a gun, even though he owns none himself, but he won't put a sign in his yard advertising that fact.

I also go out without a gun. On those days my wife is carrying. We have alternating designated driver/shooter days when going out for the evening. One can shoot, the other can drink. :113:

Again

I'm fine with it.

I also go out without a gun. On those days my wife is carrying. We have alternating designated driver/shooter days when going out for the evening. One can shoot, the other can drink. :113:
I’m sure you are also horrified of not having gun around. Sad state when men in the U.K. have more balls.

I'm fine with it.

I’m sure you are also horrified of not having gun around.

I'm sure the folks in El Paso were.

I'm fine with it.

Some were armed, didn’t matter did it? And countries with strong gun control had no mass shootings that day. Go figure.

Some were armed

Documentation?

‪To end this epidemic of gun violence, we need to not only connect the dots between our president's words and the actions that follow, but connect with one another, my friends!

I'm fine with it.

I’m sure you are also horrified of not having gun around. Sad state when men in the U.K. have more balls.
Where is your fucking sign, tough guy?

Otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Some were armed, didn’t matter did it? And countries with strong gun control had no mass shootings that day. Go figure.
Who was armed? Link?

And countries with "strong gun control" have no rights. You are welcome to move there.

Now, put that sign in your front yard, and post a picture of it on here, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!

69153446_653527868499704_390202288557260800_n.jpg

Why are you so concerned with mass shootings?
The amount of people killed in mass shootings is miniscule.

Do you just like being caught up in the drama?
Our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Law enforcement is shot at an alarming rate.
Maybe you ghouls should stop letting violent criminals loose?
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Here we go again

We lock up the wrong people and since 76% of people in prisons right now haven't been convicted of a crime and are merely awaiting trial a simple change in our arraignment and bail policies and procedures would greatly reduce that number

Then since more people are actually convicted of nonviolent crimes than violent crimes all we need to do is come up with some alternate sentencing for the least violent of crimes and that would reduce the prison population even more
As does every country. And we still have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
So every country has the same laws we do regarding bail and sentencing

Care to prove that?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm fine with it.

You're the one who thinks a 99.997% chance of not getting murdered with a gun isn't safe

Seems to me you are the one who is scared

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back