For all the whiners!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Here's a new section for you to air all your gripes. Rather than defend your beliefs by bringing up acts supposedly committed by Christians and/or the USA (which is no defense actually), air your grievances in here.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe I gave yet another place for the complainers to have their voice heard. I suppose anything short of giving them control of the board will be looked at as if I am holding them back. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dan
This country is keeping me down just because I'm black!

LOL!

If that's true, it isn't because you are black, but because you are stupid! :eek:

Grip, gripe, grape, whatever!!!

You suck! NJ sucks! my neighbors SUCK! everything about today sucked. All the whining and bitching about the USA sucks! shall I go on???? :)

Originally posted by janeeng
Grip, gripe, grape, whatever!!!

You suck! NJ sucks! my neighbors SUCK! everything about today sucked. All the whining and bitching about the USA sucks! shall I go on???? :)

Can you find someone that sucks for me? It's been awhile! :D

You want me to give Lynn a call??? just think, no teeth no less!!! :)

Yeah, wasn't the best eric! :( figured as long as Jim put this area in, I can go ahead an blast it out here!

not to sound stupid or anything, but "blast it out?" you sound like you're trying to blow shit out of your ass. lol. is that it?

Infernus, you'll find that Janeen quite often types a bit silly. She was dropped on her head when she was just 6 minutes old, so have a bit of compassion! :D

Thanks guys, blow shit out of my ass! haha! you want more? Jim, if you remember, your the one that fell on your head, literally! piggy back ride???

Would everyone be in favor of our government campaigns being able to only receive anonymous donations. That would stop corporate America from giving just to get benefits back and rigging elections. Also candidates would not feel obligated to give back to companies that supported them.

Forum List

Back