For All The Right Wing ACORN Haters

ACORN--is currently under criminal investigation in my county for voter registration fraud. Apparently they turned in a bunch of registrations--when investigated the entire front line of the Dallas cowboys was turned in as legal voters.

Problem is--my county is not in Texas.

ACORN--is currently under criminal investigation in my county for voter registration fraud. Apparently they turned in a bunch of registrations--when investigated the entire front line of the Dallas cowboys was turned in as legal voters.

Problem is--my county is not in Texas.
LOL

and likely not even close to Dallas
;)

I see that firing enough federal porsecutors had the intended effect.

You all do realize, don't you, that the reason those Federal prosecutors were fired is because they investigated ACORN and couldn't find enough evidence to take that organization to court and throw some very tight races into the courts, right?

Now I do not doubt that people working for ACORN, people who were paid for signatures and motivated by commission were making up signatories.

Neither did those prosecutors.

But since they were unwilling to take ACORN to court for the crimes of their contractors, and by doing so change the outcomes of elections and put a chilling effect on signing up new voters (which was the REAL motive) they were shitcanned by Alverez.

You all do realize, don't you, that the reason those Federal prosecutors were fired is because they investigated ACORN and couldn't find enough evidence to take that organization to court and throw some very tight races into the courts, right?

Now I do not doubt that people working for ACORN, people who were paid for signatures and motivated by commission were making up signatories.

But since they were unwilling to take ACORN to court for the crimes of their contractors, and by doing so change the outcomes of elections and put a chilling effect on signing up new voters (which was the REAL motive) they were shitcanned by Alverez.

Bullshit. All 8 had served their 4 years and were replaced. Try keeping up with the reality not the lies.

completely WRONG
they were fired because they DIDNT investigate
now you are seeing the results is correct
once they actually came under investigation you are seeing fraud after fraud found
they have even admitted it now

Dismissed U.S. attorneys summary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Todd Graves
U.S. Attorney for Western Missouri Todd Graves was listed on the list that the DOJ created in January 2006. He was replaced by Bradley Schlozman, an acting assistant attorney general, who became one of the first to be appointed using the provision enabled by the Patriot Act. Graves resigned in 2006 after refusing to "sign off" on a voter-fraud lawsuit that was filed against the state of Missouri by Schlozman. [46] Schlozman was appointed without Senate confirmation two weeks after Graves' resignation. Schlozman then brought indictments against four voter-registration workers of ACORN, a Democratic-leaning group, several days before the Missouri Senate election date.[47] [48] Schlozman returned to work for the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. in April 2007 shortly before a federal judge dismissed the voter-fraud lawsuit.[49] More than a year after his resignation, in May 2007, Graves confirmed for the first time that he had been forced out.[50]

Bud CumminsBud Cummins had been investigating allegations that Republican Missouri Governor Matt Blunt had "abused his power by forming a system of umbrella companies established through [the] Kansas City law firm Lathrop & Gage LC to run the state’s licensing network," and that he inappropriately rewarded his political supporters with lucrative contracts.[51] Under pressure from the governor’s office, in October of 2006, Cummins publicly announced that the investigation was over.[52] He was fired in December of 2006 and replaced with Timothy Griffin, a controversial former Karl Rove aide.[53]

Cummins told the Senate Judiciary Committee "that Mike Elston, the deputy attorney general's top aide, threatened him with retaliation in a phone call last month if he went public."[54] Emails show that Cummins passed on the warning to some of the other Attorneys who were fired.[55] Elston acknowledges he told Cummins that he said "it's really a shame that all this has to come out in the newspaper," but claimed that this was not intended as a threat.[24]

On March 23, 2007, the Washington Post reported that "New documents also show that Justice and White House officials were preparing for President Bush's approval of the appointment as early as last summer, five months before Griffin took the job."[56] According to that article, the e-mails are "evidence [that] runs contrary to assurances from Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales that no such move had been planned." On May 30, 2007, Tim Griffin, resigned effective June 1, 2007 after less than six and a half months in office.[57]

Last edited:
lol, you guys are still defending ACORN? I have been gone for 2 hours!!

Where is a hammer when you need one?

completely WRONG
they were fired because they DIDNT investigate
now you are seeing the results is correct
once they actually came under investigation you are seeing fraud after fraud found
they have even admitted it now

Incorrect. They were fired because they investigated, and did not prosecute. Of course the ones hired afterwards prosecuted.

You have proof of this?
Not that I care, really.
no, he doesnt, because what he said is WRONG
they were fired because they REFUSED to even investigate
and now that someone was put in that IS investigating, look at all the indictments coming
that alone shows that those fired deserved to be

Yes, that was the claim.

WHICH WAS NEVER PROVEN, dimwit. Never. Not one voter came forward to say they were disnenfranchised.

Allie you are a stupid ass.

none came forward? you are really that retarded?

Chapter 2: First-Hand Accounts of Voter Disenfranchisement

you ignore the facts that are right in front of your face. It's pathetic and sad.

CNN.com - Official: Florida disenfranchised minority voters - March 9, 2001

if there was no voter irregularities and everything was on the up and up why did they pass the Help American Vote Act of 2002?

Help America Vote Act of 2002

Florida's 'Disappeared Voters': Disfranchised by the GOP

and if you say that it was never proven in court I'll gladly point out that William Ayers was never convicted or even brought to trial in a court of law and yet you still call him a terrorist.

Allie you are a stupid ass.

none came forward? you are really that retarded?

Chapter 2: First-Hand Accounts of Voter Disenfranchisement

you ignore the facts that are right in front of your face. It's pathetic and sad.

CNN.com - Official: Florida disenfranchised minority voters - March 9, 2001

if there was no voter irregularities and everything was on the up and up why did they pass the Help American Vote Act of 2002?

Help America Vote Act of 2002

Florida's 'Disappeared Voters': Disfranchised by the GOP

and if you say that it was never proven in court I'll gladly point out that William Ayers was never convicted or even brought to trial in a court of law and yet you still call him a terrorist.
uh, WRONG again
Ayers was brought to trial, and got off on a technicality

Lol.
And one "official" and a couple of paid-off dems do not equal the disenfranchisement of tens of thousands.

You guys couldn't make it stick because NOBODY CAME FORWARD TO SAY IT WAS TRUE. Three or four obvious hacks can't make that sort of case.

Forum List

Back