For All The Right Wing ACORN Haters

Way to go Ray,

I really do wish truth mattered to more Americans.

Its seems many here only care about party

Numerous ballots are thrown out in every election because of improper filing, being improperly filled out, etc

Not nearly the same as the continual connections to voter registration fraud that appear TIME AND TIME AGAIN surrounding ACORN.... Once, you can maybe brush off... Twice, and it may be coincidence... three times an eyebrow has to be raised... the continual appearance of it has to bring major questions... unless, you are a lib that is

oh... and a link to a whack-job comic book... priceless

How in the hell can you not GET IT!

ACORN has been cheated.

There temps cheat them out of money by not doing their work and faking forms.

How is ACORN benifiting from this ?

They have NEVER been involved in one case of a false vote.

90,000 primarily Black voters ARE NOT ROUTINELY put on a felons list just before an election only to find out most were put there erroneously by a company hired by the governor brother of the other candidate.

Glock, are you a homosexual and you're hitting on me?:eusa_hand:

Sorry, my wife, two kids and two grandkids won't like that, asshole.

Oopps, wrong word, you probably got excited.:badgrin:

Wow a republican is cleaning up voter registration so Gayboymsnbc touts ACORN, a well-known Democrat voting fraud machine. :lol:

You are accusing ACORN of fraud so please tell me how they benifit from their employees taking their money and not doing the real work?

What is it they gain from this?

So they mismanage as well as commit fraud. What's your point?

No they hire temporary workers to go out into areas and registar voters.

A small percentage of these people try to do things like stay home and smoke pot instead of walk the areas. To continue to get ACORN to pay them they fake the forms.

If your company hires a temp worker to pass out flyers and they catch them throwing them in the trash and going home and smoking a dube is your company comminting fraud?

Wow a republican is cleaning up voter registration so Gayboymsnbc touts ACORN, a well-known Democrat voting fraud machine. :lol:

"cleaning up" voter registration? are you fucking KIDDING?

check the link in my siggy you jackass. Republicans have been blatantly stealing elections since 2000 and none were worse than the 2004 election.

This time it's not going to work though... and I think the Republicans know it...so they are crying about ACORN... yep...set up that excuse early as you always tell the Dems as you work behind the scenes to squash the vote of blacks and other minorities....

1) Are they felons?
2) Link to proof

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/11/State/Florida_scraps_felon_.shtml

Here are the facts my friend if you care about facts that is?

The state had tried to keep the list a secret. It fought a lawsuit aimed at opening the records to the public. A series of errors emerged once a Tallahassee judge rejected the state's arguments and released the records on July 1.

The error that proved final - and garnered national attention - was that Hispanics were largely overlooked because of glitches in how the state records information about race and ethnicity.

The list was created by cross-checking voter registration and criminal records. Of the more than 47,000 voters on the potential felon list, Hispanics made up one tenth of 1 percent - this in a state where nearly 1 in 5 residents is Hispanic.

Florida Secretary of State Glenda Hood issued a written statement Saturday saying the exclusion of Hispanics was "unintentional and unforeseen."

"We are deeply concerned and disappointed that this has occurred," Hood said.

Many Hispanic voters vote Republican. That they were largely omitted from a list disproportionately weighted with Democratic-leaning blacks has fueled theories that voter rolls were being manipulated for political motives. State officials said it was data errors, not politics, that excluded Hispanics from the list.

Last edited:
No they hire temporary workers to go out into areas and registar voters.

A small percentage of these people try to do things like stay home and smoke pot instead of walk the areas. To continue to get ACORN to pay them they fake the forms.

If your company hires a temp worker to pass out flyers and they catch them throwing them in the trash and going home and smoking a dube is your company comminting fraud?

Yes it is. The company has the ultimate responsibility over all its workers: permanent, temporary, and sub-contracted.

"cleaning up" voter registration? are you fucking KIDDING?

check the link in my siggy you jackass. Republicans have been blatantly stealing elections since 2000 and none were worse than the 2004 election.

This time it's not going to work though... and I think the Republicans know it...so they are crying about ACORN... yep...set up that excuse early as you always tell the Dems as you work behind the scenes to squash the vote of blacks and other minorities....

For every Republican fraud there are ten Democrat frauds. The difference is that when a Republican gets caught he goes to jail. If a Democrat, there is always an all-out coverup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back