for all the racist..this'll pop you balloon

Jon,
I gave you a link that shows 1 billion dollars in loans are being targeted towards hispanic groups, what are you talking about?

as I have posted, only a portion of the billion is ear-marked for latino's. out of 6 million targeted people only 1.8 mil will be for minorities. Some sites leave out info when it doesnt suit their case

Originally posted by jon_forward
the loan programs are color blind, based on income and ability to repay. nice try
Whatever the amounts that are givin to hispanics, we can at least agree that your statement here is incorrect.

yes, I was unaware of this program.
There is this program and many more just like it, it is amazing how much tax money is spent on trying to make people of darker skin more civilized.

Originally posted by Big D
There is this program and many more just like it, it is amazing how much tax money is spent on trying to make people of darker skin more civilized.

I dont see it that way Big D. helping those that truly want to better themselves is not the problem. and as stated earlier in this thread this and other programs are NOT solely for the benifit of minorities.

I dont see it that way Big D. helping those that truly want to better themselves is not the problem. and as stated earlier in this thread this and other programs are NOT solely for the benifit of minorities.
If someone wants to better themselfs that great. But to have taxpayers pay for a special program just for one group based on skin color is racist.

PHOENIX, AZ (Oct. 2, 2003) – U.S. Bank and the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) have partnered to create ¡Capital! (Spanish pronunciation), a first-of-its-kind, strategic, loan program aimed at lending more than one billion dollars over the next five years to small businesses in high-growth Hispanic markets nationwide. U.S. Bank will provide referral payments to the chambers for every loan that is booked through the program.
http://www.ushcc.com/news/03_convention_us_bank.html

Garcia, a minister at the nondenominational Lion of Judah church on Brownsville Road, was among a dozen or so people at Penn State McKeesport to participate in the launch of a $15 million loan program designed to help Hispanics in the Pittsburgh area buy homes
http://www.post-gazette.com/localne...homes0120p6.asp

Jon, where do you see that this is for any other groups other then hispanics?

Forum List

Back