For all the Palin lovers

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
After seeing the way these rally's go, you guys must love this icon

:whip:

you guys must really miss the 1800's dont you? I'm so glad that you are all forced to show your true colors. LOL

Whiny pansy assed liberals can dish it out but they cannot take it. Losers everyone of them ..

Whiny pansy assed liberals can dish it out but they cannot take it. Losers everyone of them ..

I love how we're the "losers" yet you're team has been losing all over the board.

And you voted for Bush TWICE, and we're the losers? You know what I say to that?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love how we're the "losers" yet you're team has been losing all over the board.

And you voted for Bush TWICE, and we're the losers? You know what I say to that?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

when I said loser I wasn't talking about the election. Loser is somebody who has to have big mamma's tit to latch on to to make it in life. gimme gimme gimme.

Forum List

Back