For all the OMG Government people...

The goal was to get Americans covered by health insurance. Bush increased the food stamp rolls by 63%, Obama 59% & mostly due to the Bush recession. Why is it you whiners blame Obama for the Bush recession?
If making sure children can eat is a Democrat thing, then allowing children to starve must be a Republican thing? Why don;t you want kids to eat? How did Obama increase the number of people getting food stamps?

So you blame the ACA because your cheapass employer dropped your coverage?

You are so FOS. Here is the food stamp chart by year:

View attachment 100640

Are you trying to suggest that people weren't eating during the end of the Bush years? This is just plain Democrat vote buying; Santa Clause.

The goal was not to see every American was insured. Most of the people that didn't have insurance before Commie Care couldn't afford it. They couldn't afford it afterwards either. Now next years rates are going to double in some places and nose bleed levels where it won't double. Yeah, politicians really care if you have health insurance or not. I have a bridge for sale too.

Yes, I like millions of other hard working Americans lost our employer sponsored health insurance. The Democrats planned it that way too. The problem for them is not as many Americans lost their coverage as they expected. Before Commie Care hit the streets, they expected most Americans would lose their employer coverage. Again, the goal was to make as many Americans dependent on the federal government as they could. It was their goal all along.

The ACA benefited WORKING AMERICANS you fucking moron. I guess there no Republican working Americans making under $60k a year?

Who lost their insurance? Why did they lose it?

We lost our insurance because our employers found a way out of providing it thanks to Commie Care. Before that, very few employers would consider dropping coverage because their employees would have nowhere else to turn except get another job. It was too big of a risk. Commie Care reduced that risk greatly, so employers dropped coverage.
The right having nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost, was not Any better.
The system WE HAD while NOT PERFECT was BETTER. The problem is no system is perfect, just like there is no such thing as A UTOPIA.

We are not going to live in a world where there is NO more RICH PEOPLE, NO more POOR PEOPLE, where everyone is living under a big giant tree in perfect harmony as blue people with wings.

It is not going to happen. The conservatives have offered alternative solutions. The left always love to point out how EVERY OTHER COUNTRY provides healthcare for everyone.

They will SELL the greatness of those situations and only point out the GREATNESS. Like the movie SICKO SELLING the Cuban great healthcare. All with the "texture of a documentary." While all it was, was propaganda.

Let me know if you want me to educate you and the real Cuban healthcare system that Michael Moore did not put in his movie.

Last edited:
Maybe when Trump gets rid of the employer mandate for healthcare coverage under Commie Care they will have an extra reason to stay.

Trump can't tell businesses any of the things you mentioned. Jobs are not created by government--jobs are created by the private sector. All any politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so. Removing the 50 full-time employee limit before they have to be involved with Commie Care will help expansion of businesses. It will give THEM THE FREEDOM TO HIRE WHOM THEY WANT instead of the government. It will be one less reason to look towards automation to replace humans.

Now that the most anti-business President in our lifetime is heading to retirement, we can have a person that really does know business to create jobs and expand our economy.
Most large corporations offer healthcare benefits.

Trump said they could move to Mexico & he would slap a 35% tax on the products returning to he US.

But hey, it was their decision, right?

Just like companies could pay the penalty in the ACA.

In the end, Trump paid them to stay.

Is he going to pay everyone who threatens to leave?

Typical leftist. Letting people keep more of their money is not "paying them" anything.

Like I said, all a politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to create jobs. It's a far better strategy than actually paying them to produce green garbage that nobody wants to buy, or giving government subsidies to people who buy electric cars they never really wanted.
the point is, we cannot afford a Warfare-State, without wartime tax rates.

When is the right going to abolish the drug war?

You can't abolish a war. You can only surrender.
Having nothing repeal, to tough for the right when it comes to a War on Drugs?

Your comment makes no sense. Repeal what? When did I say anything about repeal?

How much do you spend on drugs monthly anyway?

Just making fun of the Trump supporters. I can't help[that it is so easily done.

The ACA - OMG OMG OMG The government is controlling the healthcare industry.

Trump tells businesses where they can build plants & who & when they can lay off - Applause from the right.

Maybe when Trump gets rid of the employer mandate for healthcare coverage under Commie Care they will have an extra reason to stay.

Trump can't tell businesses any of the things you mentioned. Jobs are not created by government--jobs are created by the private sector. All any politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so. Removing the 50 full-time employee limit before they have to be involved with Commie Care will help expansion of businesses. It will give THEM THE FREEDOM TO HIRE WHOM THEY WANT instead of the government. It will be one less reason to look towards automation to replace humans.

Now that the most anti-business President in our lifetime is heading to retirement, we can have a person that really does know business to create jobs and expand our economy.

Trump said they could move to Mexico & he would slap a 35% tax on the products returning to he US.

Typical leftist. Letting people keep more of their money is not "paying them" anything.

Like I said, all a politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to create jobs. It's a far better strategy than actually paying them to produce green garbage that nobody wants to buy, or giving government subsidies to people who buy electric cars they never really wanted.

We are actively at war. Always will be theoretically. To think otherwise is awfully naive. Have to constantly be PREPARED for war, even IF we are not at war. We are presently at WAR now.

Naive is thinking we can afford a Warfare-State economy, without warfare-State tax rates.

The goal was to get Americans covered by health insurance. Bush increased the food stamp rolls by 63%, Obama 59% & mostly due to the Bush recession. Why is it you whiners blame Obama for the Bush recession?
If making sure children can eat is a Democrat thing, then allowing children to starve must be a Republican thing? Why don;t you want kids to eat? How did Obama increase the number of people getting food stamps?

So you blame the ACA because your cheapass employer dropped your coverage?

You are so FOS. Here is the food stamp chart by year:

View attachment 100640

Are you trying to suggest that people weren't eating during the end of the Bush years? This is just plain Democrat vote buying; Santa Clause.

The goal was not to see every American was insured. Most of the people that didn't have insurance before Commie Care couldn't afford it. They couldn't afford it afterwards either. Now next years rates are going to double in some places and nose bleed levels where it won't double. Yeah, politicians really care if you have health insurance or not. I have a bridge for sale too.

Yes, I like millions of other hard working Americans lost our employer sponsored health insurance. The Democrats planned it that way too. The problem for them is not as many Americans lost their coverage as they expected. Before Commie Care hit the streets, they expected most Americans would lose their employer coverage. Again, the goal was to make as many Americans dependent on the federal government as they could. It was their goal all along.

The ACA benefited WORKING AMERICANS you fucking moron. I guess there no Republican working Americans making under $60k a year?

Who lost their insurance? Why did they lose it?

We lost our insurance because our employers found a way out of providing it thanks to Commie Care. Before that, very few employers would consider dropping coverage because their employees would have nowhere else to turn except get another job. It was too big of a risk. Commie Care reduced that risk greatly, so employers dropped coverage.
The right having nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost, was not Any better.
The system WE HAD while NOT PERFECT was BETTER. The problem is no system is perfect, just like there is no such thing as A UTOPIA.

We are not going to live in a world where there is NO more RICH PEOPLE, NO more POOR PEOPLE, where everyone is living under a big giant tree in perfect harmony as blue people with wings.

It is not going to happen. The conservatives have offered alternative solutions. The left always love to point out how EVERY OTHER COUNTRY provides healthcare for everyone.

They will SELL the greatness of those situations and only point out the GREATNESS. Like the movie SICKO SELLING the Cuban great healthcare. All with the "texture of a documentary." While all it was, was propaganda.

Let me know if you want me to educate you and the real Cuban healthcare system that Michael Moore did not put in his movie.
The problem was, high social costs for medical purposes due to a lack of more routine, medical advice. What we had was not better.

You can't abolish a war. You can only surrender.
Having nothing repeal, to tough for the right when it comes to a War on Drugs?

Your comment makes no sense. Repeal what? When did I say anything about repeal?

How much do you spend on drugs monthly anyway?
not enough attention span to go around? nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost is all the right wing has had for around eight years.

That's not even remotely true ... he didn't tell them they couldn't move to Mexico. He offered them an attractive alternative, and they reconsidered ... but, in the end, it was a business decision by Carrier.

That's a lot different than telling me that i MUST do this or that.

True, Trump convinced them to stay. The left was okay with Obama telling companies how to operate.

Obama was the one trying to control businesses by limiting what CEOs could make.

It's reasonable to stop giving any breaks to companies who move overseas and take American jobs away. They shouldn't be rewarded. If they want to move, they can, but they shouldn't expect any support for it.

The Communist down right took over business. He had the federal government takeover the school loan program. He told banks and credit card institutions what limits they could set for non or late payers of bills. He forced the health insurance industry to spend at least 80% of all collected premiums on actual payments to claims by their customers instead of allowing them to invest that money so the profit from those investments could help offset the claim costs.
the president doesn't write the law.
Why did you vote for Cheeto then when he could not do any of the shit he said he could?

We are actively at war. Always will be theoretically. To think otherwise is awfully naive. Have to constantly be PREPARED for war, even IF we are not at war. We are presently at WAR now.

Naive is thinking we can afford a Warfare-State economy, without warfare-State tax rates.
I see you are stuck on some little soros jargon that has captivated your simplistic mind.

WARFARE-STATE TAX RATES.

That caught your attention. I will bet you heard it from some long haired hippy with a Che Guerva T shirt with John Lennon glasses.

No doubt.

WARFARE-STATE!!!!

Lets commune with the redwoods....

tree-hugging-liberal-naked-women.png

NO MORE WAR!!!!

That's not even remotely true ... he didn't tell them they couldn't move to Mexico. He offered them an attractive alternative, and they reconsidered ... but, in the end, it was a business decision by Carrier.

That's a lot different than telling me that i MUST do this or that.

True, Trump convinced them to stay. The left was okay with Obama telling companies how to operate.

Obama was the one trying to control businesses by limiting what CEOs could make.

It's reasonable to stop giving any breaks to companies who move overseas and take American jobs away. They shouldn't be rewarded. If they want to move, they can, but they shouldn't expect any support for it.

The Communist down right took over business. He had the federal government takeover the school loan program. He told banks and credit card institutions what limits they could set for non or late payers of bills. He forced the health insurance industry to spend at least 80% of all collected premiums on actual payments to claims by their customers instead of allowing them to invest that money so the profit from those investments could help offset the claim costs.
the president doesn't write the law.
Why did you vote for Cheeto then when he could not do any of the shit he said he could?
thought he had a mandate?

I see you are stuck on some little soros jargon that has captivated your simplistic mind.

WARFARE-STATE TAX RATES.

That caught your attention. I will bet you heard it from some long haired hippy with a Che Guerva T shirt with John Lennon glasses.

No doubt.

WARFARE-STATE!!!!

Lets commune with the redwoods....

tree-hugging-liberal-naked-women.png

NO MORE WAR!!!!
How much does tree hugging cost?

Only the fantastical right wing thinks we can sustain any form of War by lowering taxes.

Forum List

Back