For All the New People

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Anyone new to the board should know: I'm the biggest, baddest player on this board. Generally speaking, I beat all comers.

At times you may see people try to f*** with me through various means. Eventually they too fall fall under the mighty burden of my destiny. It can be tiring. Do you all think I'm enjoying this?

It's tough always being number #1.

rtwngAvngr said:
Anyone new to the board should know: I'm the biggest, baddest player on this board. Generally speaking, I beat all comers.

At times you may see people try to f*** with me through various means. Eventually they too fall fall under the mighty burden of my destiny. It can be tiring. Do you all think I'm enjoying this?

:rotflmao: Spoken like a true COMIC book hero!

manu1959 said:
i think you have the standings upside down :teeth:

You are forgiven for this minor insurrection, manu1959. Walk in peace, my friend.

rtwngAvngr said:
You are forgiven for this minor insurrection, manu1959. Walk in peace, my friend.

you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar........as well as all powerful

manu1959 said:
you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar........as well as all powerful

And you, comrade, are sage and well tempered!
:bow3:

rtwngAvngr said:

udaman.gif

Forum List

Back