For all the Jewish people and others

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
I find it absolutely hilarious how some are painting Obama of being anti-semetic. If so, then please explain to me how he has a close relationship with his Jewish Cousin whose a RABBI? He's the most prominent black Rabbi in the country located in Chicago.

Rabbi Capers Funnye

Just another Obama myth debunked, but I guess he's still Muslim in some of your ignorant eyes

I find it absolutely hilarious how some are painting Obama of being anti-semetic. If so, then please explain to me how he has a close relationship with his Jewish Cousin whose a RABBI? He's the most prominent black Rabbi in the country located in Chicago.

Rabbi Capers Funnye

Just another Obama myth debunked, but I guess he's still Muslim in some of your ignorant eyes

I don't think there's anyone on this site who's jewish and not voting for Obama because of some alleged "anti-semitism". I DO think the right winger's Rovian campaign trying to make him seem like a secret muslim may have had some impact with older voters, in general. And I CAN tell you that his association with Rev Wright (regardless of Obama's own racial views) didn't help him with that same older Jewish community or with working class whites.

But it's not a jew thing.

After Obama sucked off Zionazi cock with his extremist hate speech at the AIPAC meeting...

What kind of a fucking MORON could possibly think Obama harbors ill-will towards Jews?

Oh, nevermind. Morons like the one who started this thread, that's who.

After Obama sucked off Zionazi cock with his extremist hate speech at the AIPAC meeting...

What kind of a fucking MORON could possibly think Obama harbors ill-will towards Jews?

Oh, nevermind. Morons like the one who started this thread, that's who.

:clap2:

Thank you for proving every time to reply who exactly you are

Forum List

Back