For all my fellow gun nuts

The gun didnt work for you. End of discussion. It has worked for many of the customers I have sold them to, all of them actually. It is a fine gun especially given the price.
Now go find somethign that will work. Try a CZ 82 in 9mak.

Its the price that causes them to sell, It suckered me.

Lets go back to the begining, have you found anywhere they sell after market grips?

The size is perfect.

When I bought mine, it was reported as a multi handgun sale. I bought a romanian mak with it , which I absolutely enjoy shooting. Damn accurate.

Another question, have you found anywhere they sell an improved trigger group/ pull for the cz-52? I prefer that cartridge for the obvious reasons.

And thank you for toning this back down, as we probably have similar interests and politcal philosophies.

Actually even at higher prices they are still worth it. Size, caliber, and reliability are all excellent.
I dont know of any aftermarket grips.
When you say Romanian Mak, do you mean the Makarov? Heavy gun for the caliber but they work well. Yes, that would be a multiple handgun sale so you're on file with ATF.
The CZ 52 is a single action gun. I've owned one in the past. Trigger pull wasnt the issue with it, the sights were. A smith could probably clean it up a little with some VERY judicious stoning. But it wont be a 1911.
The 7.62 tok is a fun round to shoot but not much of a self defense round, unless you're really concerned with body armor.
Have you looked at makarov.com, whcih seems to be the clearinghouse for com bloc gun info.
the P64s absolutely need the trigger job f or the double action. They are worthless without it.

Actually even at higher prices they are still worth it. Size, caliber, and reliability are all excellent.
I dont know of any aftermarket grips.
When you say Romanian Mak, do you mean the Makarov? Heavy gun for the caliber but they work well. Yes, that would be a multiple handgun sale so you're on file with ATF.
The CZ 52 is a single action gun. I've owned one in the past. Trigger pull wasnt the issue with it, the sights were. A smith could probably clean it up a little with some VERY judicious stoning. But it wont be a 1911.
The 7.62 tok is a fun round to shoot but not much of a self defense round, unless you're really concerned with body armor.
Have you looked at makarov.com, whcih seems to be the clearinghouse for com bloc gun info.
the P64s absolutely need the trigger job f or the double action. They are worthless without it.

Yes I have gone to makorov.com Its where I picked up my after market slide release for the 52. My standard carry is the colt commander. However my primary interests lie with military rifles. My last birthday the family picked up a vz52 for me. But 50 bucks for 20 rounds is crazy. I bought one box and have not fired it yet.

The best deal I ever ran across was a SKS model 59 from the u fix em pile from an outfit in FLA. 59 bucks, the problem, cracked stock. I almost feel guilty.

Forum List

Back