for all christens

But a 50+ year old man marrying a 6 year old girl does make sense?
:crutch:

basket.gif

yeah i acknowledge it no doubt about that but is it equal to that of prohet mohammed maybe
"jesus" or issa is in koran as a lot of prophets ....

What I'd like to know is how you happen to have internet access in Liberia.

No, Jesus is a prophet in Islam, did perform miracles but only by the will of God, but has no divine nature as God or as the Son of. Jesus is in heaven, there are NO human sacrifice for sin, His death on the cross is though of as a illusion from God to deceive enemies. A messenger and prophet, the only precursor to Mohammed, so sez the Koran.

In most form of Christianity, God is one in nature, essence, and being. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Sprit. Jesus was the incarnate, both divine and human, predicted in the Old Testament, witnessed in the New.

if jesus was the son of god how the god
how the GOD who created the earth
and created the people
couldnt save his son his holy son ?

issa or what you call jesus is a great prophet...but he is not the son of god
and he wasnt even killed ..

so you aren't the only one who thinks this??? good cuz i wanna know too

yeah i acknowledge it no doubt about that but is it equal to that of prohet mohammed maybe
"jesus" or issa is in koran as a lot of prophets ....

However, the Koran doesn't include many of Jesus' words, like "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life - no one comes to the Father except through Me."

so the god personified needed to die to wash christens sins
i dont see the point why does the god needs to die to wash sins of people who already created it just dont make sense .. !

Even in Islam it's understood that Adam and Eve sinned....and were told that they would now, die, because of it. They literally brought upon themselves a death sentence, as they broke their relationship with their Creator, God. Life is only when one is in total relationship with God. Without God, there is no life. In other words most of the world are really spiritually "dead" to God, as they all are off-spring of Adam and Eve. They are literally from the loins of Adam, and his fallen race.

Christ, being born of a virgin was God's plan to redeem-back(purchase back in essence)humanity to Himself.

It still involves an act of faith(receiving this gift of pardon through Jesus's propitiating act), as man is still a soul with a chooser or will to reject this gracious gift from God through the sacrifice of His Son in our "stead" or "place".

The virgin birth also allowed Christ's birth to be free of Adam's curse of death, as Christ, fully human, full God, was the only possible payment for mankind's sins, past/present/future.

Only those who believed in Christ's work of attonement could/can receive God's pardon, and thus His righteousness/justification.

Islam offers no pardon for mankind. It only emphasizes works, law obeying, which was what the Jews did before Christ, and even to this day, after Christ.

No works of man will justify him before almighty God, as man starts out from day-one with the stain of a sinful nature from birth. Out of a sinful nature, no-works, though they be good to the world, and charitable, meet God's legal requirement or sentence of death. God is not appeased by works of man. God requires a judicial finality to man's sinful state. Only Jesus could do this as He was without sin, and of course being virgin born was without a sinful nature. He literally did not come from Adam's loins. A guilty man cannot save a guilty man.

Islam, Judaism, and all the other religions don't have an answer for man's inherent sinful nature. They either minimalize it or resort to "works" to satisfy or appease their god or gods.

Even Mohammed was born a "sinner", but not Christ. Mohammed's great, great, great,.............grandfather was Adam.............Jesus was referred to , as the "new" Adam, without blemish, and totally worthy to satisfy God's sentence on mankind. Because of Jesus, man is released and judicially made righteous, but can only participate in that new state, by receiving it in faith through Jesus Christ.

If you study the Koran, you will find that every character attribute of God is found in it as in the bible, except for one very glaring omission........and that's, "God is Love".

Forum List

Back