if mohamad was a woodchuck and could chuck wood

how much wood could mohamad chuck?

if jesus was the son of god how the god
how the GOD who created the earth
and created the people
couldnt save his son his holy son ?

issa or what you call jesus is a great prophet...but he is not the son of god
and he wasnt even killed ..

You miss the point. Jesus was not only the son of God, but he was also God personified, God on foot. He could have saved himself at any time, but that wasn't the point. He had to die with all of our sins piled onto him in order to give us salvation. It was a completely voluntary sacrifice.

You miss the point. Jesus was not only the son of God, but he was also God personified, God on foot. He could have saved himself at any time, but that wasn't the point. He had to die with all of our sins piled onto him in order to give us salvation. It was a completely voluntary sacrifice.

so are u telling me that the "god" had to die to wash christens sins

but he is already the god ! or as you say " god personified "

so the god personified needed to die to wash christens sins
i dont see the point why does the god needs to die to wash sins of people who already created it just dont make sense .. !

if jesus was the son of god how the god
how the GOD who created the earth
and created the people
couldnt save his son his holy son ?

issa or what you call jesus is a great prophet...but he is not the son of god
and he wasnt even killed ..

Think of it this way: The God of Creation (the same God who is the basis for Judaism, Christianity and Islam) asked Abraham (Ibrihim) to sacrifice his son Isaac to prove Abraham's faith in God. By sacrificing His own Son Jesus, God was affirming His faith in His creation TO all people. It's not that God couldn't save his Son, but that it was necessary for Him to sacrifice His Son in order to affirm His commitment to the covenant of the New Testament.

Here's a counter question for you personally just_sad: if you acknowledge Jesus as being a great prophet, do you acknowledge his teachings to be equal to those of the prophet Mohammed? If not, why?

Just_Sad, I can really understand your being perplexed. It is hard for any of us with our mortal failings to understand that kind of love and sacrifice. But if you read Jesus' words in the New Testament for the Bible, he does explain it.

if you dont have an answer look for one or just dont say anything because
you dont look any funny you look like ignorant who doesnt know ...

jesus is god .... and he can chuck wood let me tell you .... now where are my cartoons of mohamad

Just_Sad, I can really understand your being perplexed. It is hard for any of us with our mortal failings to understand that kind of love and sacrifice. But if you read Jesus' words in the New Testament for the Bible, he does explain it.

He may not be able to read the Bible, for fear of being arrested by the Islamo-police and have his eyes gouged out.

Think of it this way: The God of Creation (the same God who is the basis for Judaism, Christianity and Islam) asked Abraham (Ibrihim) to sacrifice his son Isaac to prove Abraham's faith in God. By sacrificing His own Son Jesus, God was affirming His faith in His creation TO all people. It's not that God couldn't save his Son, but that it was necessary for Him to sacrifice His Son in order to affirm His commitment to the covenant of the New Testament.

Here's a counter question for you personally just_sad: if you acknowledge Jesus as being a great prophet, do you acknowledge his teachings to be equal to those of the prophet Mohammed? If not, why?

yeah i acknowledge it no doubt about that but is it equal to that of prohet mohammed maybe
"jesus" or issa is in koran as a lot of prophets ....

so the god personified needed to die to wash christens sins
i dont see the point why does the god needs to die to wash sins of people who already created it just dont make sense .. !

But a 50+ year old man marrying a 6 year old girl does make sense?
:crutch:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back