For a political junkie this debate was fantastic, a heavyweight bout

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The moderator sucked balls but both men were on fire and politics aside this was a fun debate to watch.

I just hope the undecides liked Romney.

The questions from the "undecideds" were obviously shills for the regime.

Yeah, they were hand picked to cause as much trouble as they could for a republican candidate. I also got a kick out of the girl's body language that asked Romney the question about immigration. After she asked the question she sat down and was clearly upset before he even got past thanking her for asking the question. Romney did an excellent job overall when you take into consideration he more then held his own verse an incumbent with a stacked deck. It was good TV.

I have liked Romney for a few years now and figured that he very well could be our president at some point. After watching the first two debates I like him even more.

Last edited:
I liked the debate, again Romney was more specific.....but he missed a big shot on Libya......although Crowley was wrong on that....he never called it an act of terror......

It was a fun debate to watch, I enjoyed it.
It was a piece of shit....I flipped back to the baseball game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WZ33w3B8Hw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Don't care.

The obvious hand-picking of the questioners and their questions turned my stomach.

It would've been just as fucked up if Hannity were the moderator and almost all the questions dealt with pet republican issues.

Don't care.

The obvious hand-picking of the questioners and their questions turned my stomach.

It would've been just as fucked up if Hannity were the moderator and almost all the questions dealt with pet republican issues.

I'm less interested in methodology for obtaining questions at this point and more interested in how those questions are delt with. Like you, I think most americans aren't blind to reality.

The questions from the "undecideds" were obviously shills for the regime.

Especially the one that asked Romney what makes him different from Bush.

That was an extremely unfair question put to Romney, but I thought Romney handled it well.

Why was Obama not asked what made him different from Carter.

Don't care.

Obama would have pissed his pants if Hannity had been the moderator.

Don't care.

I'm less interested in methodology for obtaining questions at this point and more interested in how those questions are delt with. Like you, I think most americans aren't blind to reality.

Apparently Obama thinks most of us are blind, deaf, dumb, and stupid

Last edited:
Don't care.

Apparently Obama thinks most of us are blind, deaf, dumb, and stupid

His supporters are.....man these peoples are nuts

I don't think Romney lost any ground, he held his own and got Maobama dancing around answers. Maobama did better than last time visually, unfortunately his lies flowed non stop and there are too many people so illinformed they don't know the difference.

Who really gives a fuck. Id say the race is all but over as of tonight. Obama need a huge win, he tied or slightly won. I'd Bet anything the swing state and undecided polls will show even bigger Romney gains by the end of the week. Personally, I'm tired of the damn election. Can't wait until its over and Obama is out of the White House.

Forum List

Back