For a Million Dollars

Never mind about the damn dog - now I'm curious. Fourteen million, how about that? Fourteen million for your spouse to go to bed with someone else. One time only. Further, your spouse says OK. Fourteen million.

Well?

Fourteen million for my spouse to go to bed (have sex) with another woman. You bet and I will have no problem.

Do you know that for sure. You are saying there would be zero regrets, and no repercussions?

I wish I could be so nonchalant, no I don't actually, nevermind

what about 14 million to have sex with someone of the same sex?

Never mind about the damn dog - now I'm curious. Fourteen million, how about that? Fourteen million for your spouse to go to bed with someone else. One time only. Further, your spouse says OK. Fourteen million.

Well?

Fourteen million for my spouse to go to bed (have sex) with another woman. You bet and I will have no problem.

Do you know that for sure. You are saying there would be zero regrets, and no repercussions?

Didn't they make a movie about this with James Caen and Nicholas Cage?

No. I would sell my hair though. It can grow back.

I like money, I just happen to love me more

You would rather have a kidney removed than have a breast removed?

:cuckoo:

Yes, my kidneys do not show :lol:

You're right...they only keep you alive.

But you won't be able to wear a bikini with that massive flank scar.

stitch.jpg

what about 14 million to have sex with someone of the same sex?

That one has come up also. Also raising the ante considerably if you must watch what goes on with your spouse and the other person. Lots of interesting (?) stuff along this line of thought.

Robert Redford, Woody Harralson and Demi Moore.

"Indecent Proposal".

Robert Redford, Woody Harralson and Demi Moore.

"Indecent Proposal".

Right. But the one I am thinking of involved Caan and the female lead ending up in Hawaii and Cage followed them over there. They met in Vegas at the start of the movie, as I recall.

Last edited:
Ok - thirty seven million.

Believe it or not, this is a serious, ethical question. Think what both of you could do with the rest of your lives with that amount of money. Not enough? Four billion.

Now, your spouse is PLEADING with you to go through with it.

On a side note, the thread has gone back to narrow now. What's up with that? Anyone else noticing that, or is it just moi?

Not just you, I would guess they are coding and playing with settings.

Thanks. I really don't like it when it is so wide you have to scroll to get it all in.

On the other point, I'm with you. I wouldn't agree to it for a million, or even two. But upwards of thirty million or so, and I would be having a SERIOUS chat with the little woman.

With my first wife if they had approached her about it instead of me she might have gotten up to $50 ;)

You would rather have a kidney removed than have a breast removed?

:cuckoo:

stitch.jpg

If I am not mistaken, technology has come a bit further than this pic of yours doc

I know a woman who had both breast removed after having implants, it is awful to see :eek: I feel so sorry for her

What would you do for a million bucks? Please keep it clean :eusa_pray:

I asked myself a question the other day

If someone offered me a million dollars for my Dog,would I sell him?

The answer is NO way, I could never live with myself. He is part of my family

A million bucks wouldn't buy the only thing I want. And nooo, I could not sell my pussy for that amount either. You can't replace love and friendship with the things money can buy. Her name is Laci.

stitch.jpg

If I am not mistaken, technology has come a bit further than this pic of yours doc

I know a woman who had both breast removed after having implants, it is awful to see :eek: I feel so sorry for her

True. But for a million dollars, I could live with it.

HEY! I didn't realize at first, but isn't that Pubes in that picture?

HI PUBES!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI]YouTube - Money - Pink Floyd + Lyrics[/ame]

What would you do for a million bucks? Please keep it clean :eusa_pray:

I asked myself a question the other day

If someone offered me a million dollars for my Dog,would I sell him?

The answer is NO way, I could never live with myself. He is part of my family

In all seriousness, of course I would do something for a million bucks. I think every parent here would. If you had a sick kid and you needed the money for medical care, you would do whatever it takes. I would give my life. Sometimes, even that isn't enough.

Forum List

Back