For a Million Dollars

Never mind about the damn dog - now I'm curious. Fourteen million, how about that? Fourteen million for your spouse to go to bed with someone else. One time only. Further, your spouse says OK. Fourteen million.

Well?

I do not have a spouse and if I did, my answer would be no. It would be like selling my soul to the devil.

Ok - thirty seven million.

Believe it or not, this is a serious, ethical question. Think what both of you could do with the rest of your lives with that amount of money. Not enough? Four billion.

Now, your spouse is PLEADING with you to go through with it.

On a side note, the thread has gone back to narrow now. What's up with that? Anyone else noticing that, or is it just moi?

Last edited:
Now what I would do is sell lets say.. my kidney, just one of them though, any buyers?

I'd even sell my heart.

Then you would be dead

artificial-heart-abiocor-hand.jpg

I have been on the market for a few years and no takers so far.
I even offered to pay points....

Seriously I think it should be ok for one to sell themselves to benefit others.
Such as if Rush would sell himself to Cuba?

Never mind about the damn dog - now I'm curious. Fourteen million, how about that? Fourteen million for your spouse to go to bed with someone else. One time only. Further, your spouse says OK. Fourteen million.

Well?

Fourteen million for my spouse to go to bed (have sex) with another woman. You bet and I will have no problem.

Believe it or not, this is a serious, ethical question. Think what both of you could do with the rest of your lives with that amount of money. Not enough? Four billion.

On a side note, the thread has gone back to narrow now. What's up with that? Anyone else noticing that, or is it just moi?

Not just you, I would guess they are coding and playing with settings.

Well?

Fourteen million for my spouse to go to bed (have sex) with another woman. You bet and I will have no problem.

Do you know that for sure. You are saying there would be zero regrets, and no repercussions?

I wish I could be so nonchalant, no I don't actually, nevermind

Not just you, I would guess they are coding and playing with settings.

Thanks. I really don't like it when it is so wide you have to scroll to get it all in.

On the other point, I'm with you. I wouldn't agree to it for a million, or even two. But upwards of thirty million or so, and I would be having a SERIOUS chat with the little woman.

Forum List

Back