For a Dose of Real Patriotism...

The people booing were not assholes.

If you support their behavior, you've defined yourself quite clearly.

They are a people with a historical grievance against the United States of America. they are loyal to their homeland and viewed the American team with hostility.

My problem is not that they expressed their hostility to the American Team.

But that they HAVE hostility towards American in their hearts, and American citizenship papers in their wallet.

That is the point. IT is a big fucking problem for you pro immigration people.

Naturally, you want to change the subject to me, and whether or not I am an asshole.

Anything to distract from the issue and/or to marginalize a source that is quite good at pointing out the flaws in your argument.

Most new citizens are very pro-American.
Legal citizens, Toro.
I say because you often, if I'm not mistaken, like to conflate illegal with legal.

I do not conflate the two. I've spent over $20k of my own money to become an American citizen. I do not support illegal immigration. It just isn't high on my list of priorities.
Please accept my apology, Toro.
Enjoying a few Guinness was high on my priority list today. :)

132 new citizens from 42 countries sworn in during naturalization ceremony at Springfield Armory (photos)

If you've never witnessed a ceremony for new citizens taking the oath, you are missing out on a uniquely moving, truly American moment.

At the end someone should have shouted "now let's go Make America Great!"

When people appreciate their country and the values those who stood, fought and died for, it's a huge deal. Also juxtaposes against those native born who undermine those same freedoms or insult the very system others die to reach.
Appreciating one's country is fine as long as you recognize a government run by a criminal elite, is reality.

You really think this is the place for an anarchist screed?
Where would you suggest?

Start a thread for that, instead of pissing all over this one (and my country).
But I really like pissing on your threads.

I've always been supportive of legal immigration because many of them bring new ideas we all can benefit from.

Like what?
Food! That was the first thing I thought of. lol

The GF and I love trying different cuisines. :)
---------------------------------------------------- food , what foolishness , people that are nowhere near mexican were making 'chili' from recipes back in 1950 .
Chili? :laugh:

I recently had lunch at a Mexican restaurant that had real Mexicans working the joint.
I couldn't have asked for better food or service.
These people know wtf they're doing! lol
:)
--------------------------------------------------- chili , that was the 50s and that and tacos were exotic food and Americans could make EXOTIC food by following recipes rather than by importing third worlders societal and money costs Tycho .

Last edited:
point is that YOU people that will give up America and its RIGHTS and Freedoms for a little new taste sensation are foolish as can be Tycho .

I've always been supportive of legal immigration because many of them bring new ideas we all can benefit from.

Like what?
Food! That was the first thing I thought of. lol

The GF and I love trying different cuisines. :)
---------------------------------------------------- food , what foolishness , people that are nowhere near mexican were making 'chili' from recipes back in 1950 .
Chili? :laugh:

I recently had lunch at a Mexican restaurant that had real Mexicans working the joint.
I couldn't have asked for better food or service.
These people know wtf they're doing! lol
:)
--------------------------------------------------- chili , that was the 50s and that and tacos were exotic food and Americans could make EXOTIC food by following recipes rather than by importing third worlders .
My bad... I wasn't even a gleam in my mothers eye in the 50's.

point i make is that you young libs KNOW very little . I also warn that YOU may not realize what you are losing until it is gone . USA was unique in the world and thats where i grew up . The imported 'fifth column' third worlders and lefties can change it with their numbers and votes . And to change it for a new and cheap taste sensation is very foolish Tycho .

But that they HAVE hostility towards American in their hearts, and American citizenship papers in their wallet.

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

You don't know what is in anyone's "heart," obviously.

You don't know what even one of those kids booing was thinking, obviously.

Drawing universals from a single (or even dozens out of MILLIONS) example for which you lack sufficient detail is completely illogical, OBVIOUSLY.

There was a direct quote from one of the booers.

Booing the team representing America, when you are an American, is pretty strong action.

Are you allergic to logic?

Drawing conclusions from the actions of thousands, is completely logical.

132 new citizens from 42 countries sworn in during naturalization ceremony at Springfield Armory (photos)

If you've never witnessed a ceremony for new citizens taking the oath, you are missing out on a uniquely moving, truly American moment.
I agree, it's certainly what this county is all about. But, on the other hand , illegal aliens sneaking in the dead of night in vans like chicken thieves, THAT, I have also seen . And the abuses and the antipathy they bring. So, lets stop confusing illegals aliens with certified valid legitimate immigrants. That would be nice for a change.

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

Drawing universals from a single (or even dozens out of MILLIONS) example for which you lack sufficient detail is completely illogical, OBVIOUSLY.

Booing the team representing America, when you are an American, is pretty strong action.

Not the way you've tried to do it.

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

--------------------------------------------------- right on !!

I think most Mexicans are good people. I like Mexico and I love Mexican food.

I think we should annex Mexico and give Hawaii back to the jackass obama lovers.

Explain one of them.

I've backed up my position with quotes from naturalized mexican americans, and reports of LA being a home game for the visiting Mexican team and hostile to the US team.

You've backed up your position by repeating your statement and making vague declarations of disagreement.

And you think I'M the one being illogical?

These people are becoming Citizens LEGALLY and so I agree with the OP.

Perhaps those here illegally....perhaps they should try the legal way.

I was very proud when I was sworn in as an American citizen.

The ceremony was very classy.

My MIL's ceremony on the 4th of July in Seattle was powerful.

By the way, there was no table to sign up for benefits. She had to prove she was self sufficient and would not get benefits.

I've backed up my position with quotes from naturalized mexican americans, and reports of LA being a home game for the visiting Mexican team and hostile to the US team.

You've backed up your position by repeating your statement and making vague declarations of disagreement.

And you think I'M the one being illogical?

I know you are. You are basing your conclusions on assumptions and unreliable, minuscule samples you have interpreted through your own prejudice. Yes, you are being illogical. Not my fault if you don't understand logic.

many of those that advocate for immigration of all types make their paychecks by helping imported people of all types. These scum types work for Government , social agencies and churches and many are advocacy lawyers making money while destroying the USA for the next generations of American . Census numbers for 2010 put USA population at 310 millions and thats not counting illegals in the USA . What will census numbers be in 2020 ??----------------------- STOP all immigration of ALL types !!

LEGAL immigration to the US will NOT be stopped, no matter how frightened or crazy any Know-Nothing wannabes get. America will remain America despite the fevered hopes of our weakest links.

Forum List

Back