For $200,000.00, you and a friend can attend a private dinner with Hillary.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

Here is just one of the interesting emails brought to you by WikiLeaks....

Check them out. The sleaze of the Democrats is being exposed. Young people were being PAID to push back on Bernie supporters online.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, the best President that MONEY CAN BUY!

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-23 13:21 Subject: RE: Credit for HVF
Thanks for the update. You should make sure your contact on the Hillary campaign knows your responsible for this contribution. They are putting together convention packages similar to ours and since this is a HVF contribution you should make sure you get full credit with them and it gets counted towards convention. -----Original Message----- From: Elspeth Farmer [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:04 AM To: Stowe, Erik Subject: Credit for HVF Hi Erik, Liz wrote a $200,000K check to HVF for her and Caitlin to go to a private dinner that I arranged for her to attend with Hillary at the home of Eileen Donahoe. It is this Wednesday, May 25th. Can you please be sure that I get the credit!! I am the person who invited her and collected the check:)! Thanks, Elspeth

I guess that at least proves she does have compassion for the poor. we arent able to afford to have to be in the same room as that vile pig.

Can you please be sure that I get the credit!!

Could anyone be any more petty? That woman wants to donate the money, allow another individual to show up at the event, but she gets the credit with the DNC/Clinton campaign for the contribution. You know what else she gets? Something to "lord over" her "friend" who actually attended the dinner.

I thank God I don't have "friends" like that. Crap like that is among the reasons I and my family have refrained from getting "into" political Washington. I'm quite happy to sit on the sidelines and watch the political players come and go.

$200k? I'd pay that to spend a night with her. She is hot...

hqdefault.jpg

Lakhota wants.to.have sex with hilary....I'd rather watch my grandparents do it

theres not a politician breathing I'd pay 1.00 to be with a a dinner party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back