Football training camps open as NY Giants prepare for their 2nd straight championship

I could give a fyin' f^ck if the Giants win the SuperBowl or not!

Just as long as my Eagles win both divisional games this year against the G-Men, LIKE WE DID LAST SEASON............(Hee-hee-heee!).

Just as long as my Eagles win both divisional games this year against the G-Men, LIKE WE DID LAST SEASON............(Hee-hee-heee!).

Giants and Eagles split last year

Sad to hear about Andy Reids son. This Giants fan is a big admirer of Coach Reid

Sad to hear about Andy Reids son. This Giants fan is a big admirer of Coach Reid

Right-O, a split.

I hope the Eagles don't dedicate this season to Reid's heroin addicted son (1 of 2), cause if we do, we might not win a game!
You know how I feel about Reid, as we should've got rid of him 2-3 seasons ago. I do know you like him, especially since Juan Castillo returns this year as our defensive co-ordinator, which is one additional reason why most pick the G-men to win the division.

Right-O, a split.

I hope the Eagles don't dedicate this season to Reid's heroin addicted son (1 of 2), cause if we do, we might not win a game!
You know how I feel about Reid, as we should've got rid of him 2-3 seasons ago. I do know you like him, especially since Juan Castillo returns this year as our defensive co-ordinator, which is one additional reason why most pick the G-men to win the division.

You could see Reids son was heading in this direction for quite some time. Still, it's tough on a parent and you carry a lot of guilt

Reid is the best coach the Eagles have ever had. Better than loud mouth Buddy Ryan and Dick Vermeil. Eagles got hurt last year by a short training camp. With new players and a new system it took a while to click.
Still not sure about Mike Vick. He shows flashes of brilliance and then nothing. Also gets injured too often. Give me Randal Cunningham any day

Right-O, a split.

You could see Reids son was heading in this direction for quite some time. Still, it's tough on a parent and you carry a lot of guilt

Reid is the best coach the Eagles have ever had. Better than loud mouth Buddy Ryan and Dick Vermeil. Eagles got hurt last year by a short training camp. With new players and a new system it took a while to click.
Still not sure about Mike Vick. He shows flashes of brilliance and then nothing. Also gets injured too often. Give me Randal Cunningham any day

At least we found out about Eli M.'s toughness last season. He was like the the old Timex watches.......took a lickin', especially in the playoffs, and kept on tickin'!
I have a newfound respect for his toughness........may be the toughest Q-back in the league. As for Vick, I'm not sure either.......just keeping my fingers crossed this season. He threw too many interceptions last year.

Forum List

Back