Football training camps open as NY Giants prepare for their 2nd straight championship

Since the Gints are not nearly as good as the Boys, the Pack or the Lions, they will be fighting for a 6 seed if they're lucky enough to make the playoffs at all.

Since the Gints are not nearly as good as the Boys, the Pack or the Lions, they will be fighting for a 6 seed if they're lucky enough to make the playoffs at all.

Cowboys have the worst coaching in football. Cost them four games last year. Pack and Lions are good no doubt. But the Giants have the best big game QB in football

All the Giants Super Bowl titles seem to be flukes.

I doubt they are even favored to win their division this year.

(like they care - NOT!!!)

Last edited:

All that matters is who is left standing after the last game.

Who has the best fantasy football team in August means nothing

They beat an Undefeated team led by Tom Brady in the SB. That was no fluke.

I think Manning makes Denver an instant contender.

I think Tebow makes the Jets at least a 10-6 team this year...

Tebow makes the Jets a sideshow attraction. After last year they needed to give Sanchez support on the O line and running game

They gave him Tebow

8-8

Exactly what I was thinking when they did that shit. Sancheez did kinda suck last year,but bringing in Tebow is'nt going to fix that problem. So now you have two questionable QBs instead of one?
Sounding more and more like the Titans front office.

I think Tebow makes the Jets at least a 10-6 team this year...

Tebow makes the Jets a sideshow attraction. After last year they needed to give Sanchez support on the O line and running game

They gave him Tebow

8-8

Exactly what I was thinking when they did that shit. Sancheez did kinda suck last year,but bringing in Tebow is'nt going to fix that problem. So now you have two questionable QBs instead of one?

He took a broncos team that was going no where fast, to the second round of the playoffs...I think he brings more then just his natural ability, he's a winner with a
winning attitude....that's worth a 10-6 and MAYBE a playoff shot

They gave him Tebow

8-8

He took a broncos team that was going no where fast, to the second round of the playoffs...I think he brings more then just his natural ability, he's a winner with a
winning attitude....that's worth a 10-6 and MAYBE a playoff shot

Some of those games seemed like they were won in spite of Tebow not because of him. Broncs got some breaks, stupid play by the opposition and the best kicker in Football.

Forum List

Back