Football player's courageous SIT

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm waiting for all the football players that want to take a stand against gay marriage by sitting down on the national anthem. I'm waiting for all the glorious news reports saying how courageous he was by taking a stand against homosexuality.

I'm waiting for all the football players that want to take a stand against gay marriage by sitting down on the national anthem. I'm waiting for all the glorious news reports saying how courageous he was by taking a stand against homosexuality.
That would be impossible as lots of pro football players are gay.
How bout minding your own marriage , that only applies if you could get someone to marry you without a mail order bride service.

Well I think we all know that the majority of the press would be calling for the dismissal of any player who took that sort of stand. You see, you have freedom of speech and expression assuming the liberals don't find it offensive; then you deserve to be excoriated in their view.

How bout minding your own marriage , that only applies if you could get someone to marry you without a mail order bride service.

"Lots of pro football players are gay..." Where did you get that fact, and define "lots". There are 32 NFL teams, each team has 53 players plus 10 practice squad players, 32 X 63 = 2016 pro players. Now how many of them are gay, and where in the world did you get the number? Back up your shit!

• Banned

Is that why they all got hot wives?

Take a stand by sitting.

Hmmm

• Banned
I think you misspelled SHIT.....

I was pointing out the double standard that seems to exist. 'liberals' can do almost anything they want to do without suffering any kind of consequences for it while 'conservatives' are afraid to speak their minds because they could be punished by someone out there. It is a known thing that happens because when they stop and ask someone who is conservative to say something on television they are less likely to do that than their 'liberal' counterparts. 'liberals' know that nothing will happen to him when they say something they believe. It is really kind of unfair in this country that it is so systematic. Conservative college students have learned not to speak their opinions to loudly or a teacher will knock off points on their papers and that is fucking fact that happens.

I think you misspelled SHIT.....

I was pointing out the double standard that seems to exist. 'liberals' can do almost anything they want to do without suffering any kind of consequences for it while 'conservatives' are afraid to speak their minds because they could be punished by someone out there. It is a known thing that happens because when they stop and ask someone who is conservative to say something on television they are less likely to do that than their 'liberal' counterparts. 'liberals' know that nothing will happen to him when they say something they believe. It is really kind of unfair in this country that it is so systematic. Conservative college students have learned not to speak their opinions to loudly or a teacher will knock off points on their papers and that is fucking fact that happens.
When I was in college it was the same.....only now it's out of control.

It's a freaking game for God's sake. The political opinions of spoiled sometimes brain damaged football players are no more valuable than the guy in the next cubicle.

Independent studies have shown that an average of 10% of the NFL is LGBT. This is quite a bit higher than the U.S. population study which suggest that 3.1% of the people are LGBT. I use the term LGBT in order to represent the people in the NFL that might be bisexual vs. gay.

Is that why they all got hot wives?
Lots of gay men have hot wives, money smooths over lots of faults .
11 Famous Gay Men Who Married Women

Forum List

Back