Football Picks???

J

janeeng

Jim - now that pre-season is going, what about picks?????????????

I see that Steelers are giving Houston a beating! But I will still go with DALLAS!!!! You and Chuck want to go with another bet this year? even though you still owe me!

I don't know much about football,but i saw the Bengals(yes,the Bengalsl lol) beet the tar out of the Patriots yesterday. We were all very shocked.Their getting a little better every year.

Well so far in preseason:

Giants - of course - LOSER
Minnesota - LOSER
Pitts. - WOW! winner
Dallas - WINNER!!!!!!!!!

I'm betting on Dallas going to the SuperBowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilloduck said:
I'm sure she just thinks they have the cutest butts-

I didn't know you knew me that well Dilloduck!!!! why of course they do! I just love a cowboy!!!!!! :69:

gop_jeff said:
I've got a bet out there already that the Texans are going to win more games this year than the Steelers... :D

*Ahem*

Did you happen to catch the game Jeff? Save yourself the headache and just payup now. I'm kinda thirsty. :alco:

You know as well as I do that preseason doesn't count! :D

But I'll save my trashtalking for the end of the season... when Houston is ahead of Pittsburgh in the standings!

Oh, I know that preseason doesnt count. But it was funny to watch Houston's starting line flub pretty much everything. They took a spankin' and its only going to get worse in regular season. :crutch:

That beer is going to taste soooo good. Its always better when bought by someone else. :D

Preseason doesnt mean ANYTHING!! I remember when the JETS went 5-0 or 4-0 and everyone thought that it was their year. Well the year started and I think they won 1 game that year. Bummer....LOL

Preseason may not count, but it's the same every time. The Card's get their butt's kicked. And then the regular season starts, and the Card's get their butt's kicked. Ho-hum...

I'm glad I'm otta here, moving to Reno. So, since Nevada doesn't have a pro football team, I can go back to supporting my beloved Green Bay Packers.

krisy said:
I don't know much about football,but i saw the Bengals(yes,the Bengalsl lol) beet the tar out of the Patriots yesterday. We were all very shocked.Their getting a little better every year.

The Bengals SUCK!!!! always have always will!!!

Now the Raiders I'll take anyday!!

I see the Colts taking it all this year. NE wont even make the championship game. Could be Philly and Colts.

Forum List

Back