Football or Soccer ?

Alexandrine

Rookie
Jun 21, 2014
The USA and Canada have a sport called Football that we have developed through separation from Europe and Time.

What I know for a fact is that here in the USA its SOCCER, because we have a game called Football.
And if Europe wants to get pissed off, they can fuck off.

Because in the European context of the game, Soccer and Football are the same damn sport !

And I am sick the debate, which is NOTHING more than Anti American hate mongering on the part of Europe.

If the countries of Europe love their national sport so much, that they want to bring it into a country the didn't develop the same sporting culture, and call it football no matter where it is they bring it to..

They can keep it the fuck over in Europe.

We have absolutely no obligation to label things the way EUROPE wants us to, and confuse the American people in the process, or to change our culture to kowtow to Europe.

If that's Europe's goal, fuck Europe !

The NFL National Football League season starts the kickoff game in September
:)

I only go for the bitches and beer...

beer-goggles.jpg

The USA and Canada have a sport called Football that we have developed through separation from Europe and Time.

What I know for a fact is that here in the USA its SOCCER, because we have a game called Football.

Because in the European context of the game, Soccer and Football are the same damn sport !

And I am sick the debate, which is NOTHING more than Anti American hate mongering on the part of Europe.

If the countries of Europe love their national sport so much, that they want to bring it into a country the didn't develop the same sporting culture, and call it football no matter where it is they bring it to..

We have absolutely no obligation to label things the way EUROPE wants us to, and confuse the American people in the process, or to change our culture to kowtow to Europe.

Would you like a tissue, big tough American football fan?

Are you saying Americans are easily confused? Speak for yourself. After the Redskins are taken care of, the NFL should be made to change their name to the National Handball League. :D

• Banned

Are you saying Americans are easily confused? Speak for yourself. After the Redskins are taken care of, the NFL should be made to change their name to the National Handball League. :D

The redskin name is staying, and so is the name football.

if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

The name "Redskins" is destined for the scrap heap of history. The NFL will fold like a cheap suit. If they're so tough, what's with all that wussy equipment they wear? Real men don't need pads.

$arf.jpg

• Banned

The name "Redskins" is destined for the scrap heap of history. The NFL will fold like a cheap suit. If they're so tough, what's with all that wussy equipment they wear? Real men don't need pads.

View attachment 30431

The name redskins has never been challenged, and the team has the freedom of speech and of the press.

don't like it ?

go f)uck yourself.

• Banned

View attachment 30431

because these are 7 foot tall lions in human form.
and they need protection because the brain is the same nomatter what.

btw, if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself.

• Banned

View attachment 30431

and Im also done arguing with you.

Redskins is Staying, Football to describe the game is staying and the NFL is staying too.

and if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself

View attachment 30431

Redskins is Staying, Football to describe the game is staying and the NFL is staying too.

Would you like to lay a friendly message board wager on that one? Like maybe a Redskins avatar for a month if I lose?

Im not a fan of the Washington redskins, or any other team or sport, but they have rights just like the rest of us.

View attachment 30431

Would you like to lay a friendly message board wager on that one? Like maybe a Redskins avatar for a month if I lose?

Don't bet this biatch.. She will fuck you over royally , even when you uphold your end of the bet, going around telling everyone you didn't.. Luckily I had PROOF with LOTS OF PEOPLE here that I did indeed change my SIG line for the time referenced.. but Bodey stated I didn't keep my end because I didn't use her font..something that was ASININE and never fucking discussed. Not to mention, leftist losers here who do nothing but lie anyhow, will jump on you and accuse you of not upholding it.. It's a lose lose situation.. Fuck a liberal..

Lastly, to all of you pussy crying politically correct morons:

REDSKIN REDSKIN REDSKIN REDSKIN REDSKIN REDSKIN..

Get a grip

The problem with your entire diatribe is that it is based on some misguided assumption that football is only played in Europe.

NFL? That's a stupid name. American football has nothing to do with the foot... it's all handball mostly except for punts and kickoffs. Now, the real football is what the rest of the world plays.

I move that we rename the NFL to the NHL... National Handball League. :lol:

Their fans can beat up our fans

turkey_soccer_riot_7.jpg

redskins-fan.jpg

Last edited:

Their fans can beat up our fans

Except for maybe Raider fans...but they like to run in packs....can't stand alone.

you have some major anger issues there, chiefie

I say we change the Washington Redskins to the Washington Whiteskins... or even the Washington Paleskins better. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back