Football, meat pies, kangaroos and Auzzie Cars

I have been floating around the place and now wish to commit; I like it here. As a newbie, I will be suitably respectful of all members unless they prove undeserving. I call it as I see it and would be best described as a common sense conservative.

Now the important bit; Obama is obviously in over his pay grade, and there is no way any of the GOP contenders would do a worse job than the current occupant of the White House. It is sad to see what has become the Democrat Party...but that's their problem.

Oh; and I sign my posts out of respect for the readers...should there be any.

Greg
welcome to the site and just so you know,it doesn't matter if we get a GOP president in office to replace obozo.each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one,has been ever since 1981.thats because its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

nothing ever changes and we remain in this facist dictatorship we live in now that we have been brainwashed in over the decades by our corrupt school system into believeing is a free country when its in reality an oppressed country run by a facist dictatorship government.

Both parties serve the bankers instead of the people,till we get an independent in office who will serve the people there is no hope for America or the world.

Thanks for the greeting but the only fascists I know about were the ones my family shot during WW2, and after that the Soviet Fascists who took over their country, though there were fewer of them after the event than started it. I disagree with you about the US system. I would dearly love the old Blue Dogs to win their party back; I really believe America needs them.

Greg
no offense but if you think there is any difference between the two parties then you are too far gone for me to even try to reason with.bushwacker who had the lowest approval rating of any president ever when leaving office,obama has not only continued his policys,he has expanded them.sorry don't see the difference there.dont tell me you actually believe the people elect these people in put them in office,that they aren't selected for us and whoever the establishment wants in,doesnt serve them to be their willing puppet?:biggrin:

our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers paid the price for it on on nov 22nd 1963. he was our last real president cause he did serve the people instead of the bankers and he paid the price for it. when you don't do what they tell you to do which he wasn't,thats the price you pay for it.

commenting on this further greg,you can either accept it that you have been programmed your whole life,that there is no difference between the two parties,that we live in a facist dictatership and have been brainwashed our whole lives into thinking this is a free country with free elections,that we freely elect these people,that its the establishment that puts these people in office and the president is just a puppet for them doing their bidding what they tell him to do,that if they dont,they end up liked kennedy,being kileld by the CIA cause he wasnt doing what he was told to do by the establishment trying to get rid of the CIA.He made a public statement he was going to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.MAJOR MISTAKE. which cost him his life.

you can accecpt all that like i did,that i had been programmed my whole life,or you can keep living in a fantasy world keeping your head buried in the sand believing there is a difference between the two parties and the next GOP president will be better than obama,that we actually elect these people and put them in office continue beleiving all that propaganda they want you to believe in.

its your choice,keep living in denial or become awake that everything you were taught was a lie.that is your choice.

I can only lead a horse to the water but i cant make him drink it.

I was attracted to this particular thread cause the thread title said football,something we can have more friendly discussions on if you choose is i would like to invite you to this thread of mine and read all the posts of facts that the RAMS are coming back to LA next year.

:dance:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/expect-rams-to-be-back-in

-la-next-year.373705/

also i mentioned leading a horse to the water,you can get educated on how evil the bush family is-"oh and clinton and obama are pals with him ." by watching this two hour video that exposes bush sr's role in the JFK assassin.

again our last REAL president cause he was not part of the establsihment and believed in the constitution and serving the people instead of the bankers an paid the price for it,you can drink the water by watching the video and becoming awake and accept the facts in that video,or you can live in denial and cover your ears and close your eyes and be afraid like thousands of sheople in america do,again thats YOUR choice.I can only try and do so much to awake you.

what you dont get and dont want to understand is presidents and politicians are like pro wrestlers,its all in act.just like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other,but OUTSIDE the ring,they are buddies and hang out at the bars together.if obama was differen than that evil jerk bush,he would have given him the middle finger.whats he do instead? he goes around hugging him flying around on jets with him. any thinking person with logic and common sense can see that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM and there is no difference in the two.:cuckoo:

here is the video you can watch if you want to become awake and get out of this conditioning you have been programmed by,that there is no difference in the two parties.

its a couple hours long but well worth it.you watch movies right? well if you got time to watch movies you have time to watch this.your time would be much better off spent and would be far more better constructive watching this video that any movie out there.that I guarantee.

Last edited:
I have been floating around the place and now wish to commit; I like it here. As a newbie, I will be suitably respectful of all members unless they prove undeserving. I call it as I see it and would be best described as a common sense conservative.

Now the important bit; Obama is obviously in over his pay grade, and there is no way any of the GOP contenders would do a worse job than the current occupant of the White House. It is sad to see what has become the Democrat Party...but that's their problem.

Greg

Welcome Greg. You and I have already had a couple of conversations in one of the music threads. :) I'm glad that you like it here so far.

Greg
welcome to the site and just so you know,it doesn't matter if we get a GOP president in office to replace obozo.each president that gets in is always worse than the previous one,has been ever since 1981.thats because its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

nothing ever changes and we remain in this facist dictatorship we live in now that we have been brainwashed in over the decades by our corrupt school system into believeing is a free country when its in reality an oppressed country run by a facist dictatorship government.

Both parties serve the bankers instead of the people,till we get an independent in office who will serve the people there is no hope for America or the world.

Thanks for the greeting but the only fascists I know about were the ones my family shot during WW2, and after that the Soviet Fascists who took over their country, though there were fewer of them after the event than started it. I disagree with you about the US system. I would dearly love the old Blue Dogs to win their party back; I really believe America needs them.

Greg
no offense but if you think there is any difference between the two parties then you are too far gone for me to even try to reason with.bushwacker who had the lowest approval rating of any president ever when leaving office,obama has not only continued his policys,he has expanded them.sorry don't see the difference there.dont tell me you actually believe the people elect these people in put them in office,that they aren't selected for us and whoever the establishment wants in,doesnt serve them to be their willing puppet?:biggrin:

our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers paid the price for it on on nov 22nd 1963. he was our last real president cause he did serve the people instead of the bankers and he paid the price for it. when you don't do what they tell you to do which he wasn't,thats the price you pay for it.

commenting on this further greg,you can either accept it that you have been programmed your whole life,that there is no difference between the two parties,that we live in a facist dictatership and have been brainwashed our whole lives into thinking this is a free country with free elections,that we freely elect these people,that its the establishment that puts these people in office and the president is just a puppet for them doing their bidding what they tell him to do,that if they dont,they end up liked kennedy,being kileld by the CIA cause he wasnt doing what he was told to do by the establishment trying to get rid of the CIA.He made a public statement he was going to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.MAJOR MISTAKE. which cost him his life.

you can accecpt all that like i did,that i had been programmed my whole life,or you can keep living in a fantasy world keeping your head buried in the sand believing there is a difference between the two parties and the next GOP president will be better than obama,that we actually elect these people and put them in office continue beleiving all that propaganda they want you to believe in.

its your choice,keep living in denial or become awake that everything you were taught was a lie.that is your choice.

I can only lead a horse to the water but i cant make him drink it.

I was attracted to this particular thread cause the thread title said football,something we can have more friendly discussions on if you choose is i would like to invite you to this thread of mine and read all the posts of facts that the RAMS are coming back to LA next year.

:dance:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/expect-rams-to-be-back-in

-la-next-year.373705/

also i mentioned leading a horse to the water,you can get educated on how evil the bush family is-"oh and clinton and obama are pals with him ." by watching this two hour video that exposes bush sr's role in the JFK assassin.

again our last REAL president cause he was not part of the establsihment and believed in the constitution and serving the people instead of the bankers an paid the price for it,you can drink the water by watching the video and becoming awake and accept the facts in that video,or you can live in denial and cover your ears and close your eyes and be afraid like thousands of sheople in america do,again thats YOUR choice.I can only try and do so much to awake you.

what you dont get and dont want to understand is presidents and politicians are like pro wrestlers,its all in act.just like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other,but OUTSIDE the ring,they are buddies and hang out at the bars together.if obama was differen than that evil jerk bush,he would have given him the middle finger.whats he do instead? he goes around hugging him flying around on jets with him. any thinking person with logic and common sense can see that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM and there is no difference in the two.:cuckoo:

here is the video you can watch if you want to become awake and get out of this conditioning you have been programmed by,that there is no difference in the two parties.

its a couple hours long but well worth it.you watch movies right? well if you got time to watch movies you have time to watch this.your time would be much better off spent and would be far more better constructive watching this video that any movie out there.that I guarantee.

Have a nice day.

Greg

Greg

Welcome Greg. You and I have already had a couple of conversations in one of the music threads. :) I'm glad that you like it here so far.

Thank you. I quite enjoy the banter both from those who agree and those who are not as enlightened as I. I am not known for subtlety and tact so tend to call it as I see it. I am sure that we will continue to have entertaining conversations.

Greg

Greg

You are welcome to leave with your dissrespect of our twice elected president and while you are at the door do us a favor "mate".. Take that piece of shit Rupert Murdoch back home with you.

Greg

You are welcome to leave with your disrespect of our twice elected president and while you are at the door do us a favor "mate".. Take that piece of shit Rupert Murdoch back home with you.

There is a term for people like you...irrelevant. A

Have a nice day. Now sod off!! As for Murdoch:

Asked about her relationship with Mr. Murdoch, Mrs. Clinton described him as simply "my constituent," and she played down the significance of the fund-raiser. Both sides said that Mr. Murdoch and Mrs. Clinton were joining forces for the good of New York, where Mr. Murdoch's $60 billion News Corporation employs about 5,000 workers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/10/nyregion/10hillary.html?_r=0

Greg

Greg

You are welcome to leave with your disrespect of our twice elected president and while you are at the door do us a favor "mate".. Take that piece of shit Rupert Murdoch back home with you.

Asked about her relationship with Mr. Murdoch, Mrs. Clinton described him as simply "my constituent," and she played down the significance of the fund-raiser. Both sides said that Mr. Murdoch and Mrs. Clinton were joining forces for the good of New York, where Mr. Murdoch's $60 billion News Corporation employs about 5,000 workers.

Greg

I have a term for you. UnAmerican.

This IS called the USmessageboard for a reason Greggie.

Greg

Greg

I have stated my assessment of the value of your opinion. I am amazed at your quickness of perception that I am indeed "not" American........was it the 'kangaroos" or "Auzzie cars" that gave it away?? However, if you can tell me how mandating buying a privately owned product or killing Americans abroad without Judicial oversight is "pro-American" then by all means...go for it!!! Would you like a list? Seeing you on other threads where discussion may be more relevant is something I am looking forward to.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I have stated my assessment of the value of your opinion. I am amazed at your quickness of perception that I am indeed "not" American........was it the 'kangaroos" or "Auzzie cars" that gave it away?? However, if you can tell me how mandating buying a privately owned product or killing Americans abroad without Judicial oversight is "pro-American" then by all means...go for it!!! Would you like a list? Seeing you on other threads where discussion may be more relevant is something I am looking forward to.

Greg

I didn't think you were disrespectful at all, Greg. You stated your opinion. Some people are very sensitive when it comes to their love of Obama. :D

Greg

Greg

Greg

I didn't think you were disrespectful at all, Greg. You stated your opinion. Some people are very sensitive when it comes to their love of Obama. :D

I have been unable to "get" the Obama magic since the first time I heard him. He waffles on in a convoluted manner and i am left asking.."what was the point"? Usually it is buck-passing failure or putting his hands into other people's pockets. He seems affable enough but really...a Pres? Maybe a Student Union leader would be more his pay grade.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Perhaps a more suitable venue, Huggypoo.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-obama-final-curtain-thread.385948/

Greg

Greg

Greg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-obama-final-curtain-thread.385948/

Greg

Exactly. The infestation has already started.

Do they do Cornish Pasties down your way?

Greg

Greg

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Greg

Exactly. The infestation has already started.

Do they do Cornish Pasties down your way?

Yes: they have arrived. lmao

1400 in two days. Not bad.

Greg

You are welcome to leave with your dissrespect of our twice elected president and while you are at the door do us a favor "mate".. Take that piece of shit Rupert Murdoch back home with you.
Hillary loves him...or did. lmao

Greg

Odd that your bringing back an old dead buried thread from ages ago.I’m only on here cause I git an alert from you.just so you know dumbass huggy is long gone so you kind of look silly talking to him there. :rofl: Huggy always was a dumbass and arrogant,no surprise he liked the commie mass murderer obama.

Odd that your bringing back an old dead buried thread from ages ago.I’m only on here cause I git an alert from you.just so you know dumbass huggy is long gone so you kind of look silly talking to him there. :rofl: Huggy always was a dumbass and arrogant,no surprise he liked the commie mass murderer obama.
Meh; tidying up a loose end. Dunno why it appeared on my radar.

Greg

Forum List

Back