Football Coach Fired Over Anti-Obama Song?

Racist song? You be the judge

When You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail) - YouTube

However, Glover told One News Now there were absolutely no racial overtones or insults in the song. Read more...
Football Coach Fired Over Anti-Obama Song? - Archive - Fox Nation

No chance there is more to this story...

None...nada...zilch... The guy just got blindsided... Hit by lightning...

Ya think...maybe this asshat had priors? NAAAAWWWW... No way..It's them EBUL LIBRULS!!!

You people are pathetic whiners.

Liberals are very intolerant, we all know this ... but you shouldn't be so blatant about it.
You are making it hard for your team.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4779732-post8.html

Ya think...maybe this asshat had priors? NAAAAWWWW... No way..It's them EBUL LIBRULS!!!

I don't know but it's odd that he wrote an anti obama song and was fired.

I don't know if you are in agreement that there has to be more to this than just the song...but I'll take it that even to you it does seem a bit strange.
I don't know, what I have researched so far comes to a dead end and only mentions the song.

not racist... but definitely politically biased... he showed poor judgment in broadcasting it via email... (how many times have we seen that before...?)

if he'd played it for a class of his students or a team of his football players, then, yeah, I'd say that was totally inappropriate, and he deserved to be suspended for some period of time...

but there's no indication that he did that...

and he definitely did nothing to deserve to be fired...

So if he did this on his own and not on school grounds should he have been fired?

According to the article, it was sent from a personal email account, there is no connection to the school. He should not have been fired.... but the left are so fucking intolerant of anyone who dares think outside their damned borg-like process.

agreed. Unfortunately however, there is precedent. Both teachers and students have been disciplined, expelled, fired, etc. for actions off school property and not related to the school... social media posts, posting banners (Bong Hits For Jesus, I think) was one example, etc.

However, Glover told One News Now there were absolutely no racial overtones or insults in the song. Read more...

Liberals are very intolerant, we all know this ... but you shouldn't be so blatant about it.
You are making it hard for your team.

Not too many tolerant liberals now a days.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]EfH46DTAkxo[/MEDIA] You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail) - YouTube[/ame]

Hmmm; this teacher made a song touting Islam's faith and their use of suicide bombers and had his 7th graders sing it; and he didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/20/p...to-sing-ode-to-islam-in-social-studies-class/

Like a sandstorm in the desert, sending camels into motion,

like how a single faith can make a heart open,

they might only have one god,

but they can make an explosion.

“This is their fight song,” the catchy ditty declares. “Spread Islam now song.”

And they don’t really care,

If no Jews of C’s believe

Cause they still have

A lot of others to reach

Islam…Allah’s on the way

They will preach them loud tonight

Can you hear their voices this time?

You're making assumptions based on your own bias, because you didn't present any facts to support your BS.

You're making assumptions based on your own bias, because you didn't present any facts to support your BS.

"My BS"? You are replying to a meaningless comment I made almost 4 years ago. That's retarded.

I've noticed that many people in Texas are a little s-l-o-w and you are confirming those suspicions.

My stupid comment about someone else s opinion about a stupid song was in February of 2012.

Do you REALLY expect me to remember what the fuck you are talking about? Here is a clue for retarded people in Texas. I was probably just screwing around with you. I couldn't care less about racially motivated comments. I am especially not interested in 4 year old racially or really anyone's opinion that happened that long ago.

I blame it all on the Chinese hackers. Ya....that's the ticket...them ebul Chinese hackers.

"My BS"? You are replying to a meaningless comment I made almost 4 years ago. That's retarded.

I've noticed that many people in Texas are a little s-l-o-w and you are confirming those suspicions.

My stupid comment about someone else s opinion about a stupid song was in February of 2012.

Do you REALLY expect me to remember what the fuck you are talking about? Here is a clue for retarded people in Texas. I was probably just screwing around with you. I couldn't care less about racially motivated comments. I am especially not interested in 4 year old racially or really anyone's opinion that happened that long ago.

I blame it all on the Chinese hackers. Ya....that's the ticket...them ebul Chinese hackers.

The thread was resurrected to draw a comparison in events, at least I noticed this and you call me slow. I wasn't on this board in Feb 2012 so I read the thread from the top and my comment on your post was a valid one, didn't you just label your comment as stupid?

The thread was resurrected to draw a comparison in events, at least I noticed this and you call me slow. I wasn't on this board in Feb 2012 so I read the thread from the top and my comment on your post was a valid one, didn't you just label your comment as stupid?

Yes.

That is what makes you drawing that comparison even more odd. So you were not even on USMB when the thread was posted? So you went back 7-8 months before you were on the board in 2012 to find a comparison in 2015?

That's crazy.

Do me a favor. I am not responsible in 2015 for some dumb ass comment I made in 2012. That is especially for a comment I probably made just pulling somebody's chain. I'm not a racist/I am a racist...take your pick.. You need to apply your search for racist examples elsewhere. Plenty of examples out there for me messing with real racists.

I equate racists with stupid. I mess with stupid people almost every day.

But all that said in some ways I am racist. Being Irish I would rather see an Irish baby than an African American baby. Same goes with a baby from any part of the world. I prefer Irish. Sue me.

I am disgusted by many blacks as well as most English but for different reasons. Sagging is ignorant. It makes those that think I want to see their underwear look like ignorant clowns. The constant bombardment by the English promoting the whereabouts of their royalty is extremely annoying. Fuck the English and their royalty. So as you see I can be very racist.
All forms of rap or hip hop is disgusting. I get angry just hearing that shit. I especially hate the loud crap I must listen to from several blocks away. Does that make me racist? Ya..probably. Too bad.

Yes.

That is what makes you drawing that comparison even more odd. So you were not even on USMB when the thread was posted? So you went back 7-8 months before you were on the board in 2012 to find a comparison in 2015?

That's crazy.

Do me a favor. I am not responsible in 2015 for some dumb ass comment I made in 2012. That is especially for a comment I probably made just pulling somebody's chain. I'm not a racist/I am a racist...take your pick.. You need to apply your search for racist examples elsewhere. Plenty of examples out there for me messing with real racists.

I equate racists with stupid. I mess with stupid people almost every day.

But all that said in some ways I am racist. Being Irish I would rather see an Irish baby than an African American baby. Same goes with a baby from any part of the world. I prefer Irish. Sue me.

I am disgusted by many blacks as well as most English but for different reasons. Sagging is ignorant. It makes those that think I want to see their underwear look like ignorant clowns. The constant bombardment by the English promoting the whereabouts of their royalty is extremely annoying. Fuck the English and their royalty. So as you see I can be very racist.
All forms of rap or hip hop is disgusting. I get angry just hearing that shit. I especially hate the loud crap I must listen to from several blocks away. Does that make me racist? Ya..probably. Too bad.

Actually I didn't go back to find anything, it was on page 1 today, I simply read the thread and commented on it. I was under the impression that's what this board is for. BTW The Great Gatsby is the one who resurrected the thread, and you might note that he went back a month before he joined to do so.

Forum List

Back