Footage Of US back massacre in Timor just released

The US, for over 20 years helped slaughter over 200,000 people in East Timor. This included genital mutilation(ISIS style did ISIS get their idea from us??), torture, rape,sterilization, etc. The arms and training came from the US.

There are numerous American generals and presidents who should be indicted for war crimes for this NAZI like behavior.

Let us take a moment today to remember the victims of our many massacres and ask forgiveness for our terrorism.

The 200k dead was one third of the population of East Timor. A bigger proportion of those killed in the Soviet Union during WW2.

The US increased their weapons sales to Indonesia when they ran out. The US blocked the UN from stopping the atrocity.

Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I and Clinton should be immediately tried for war crimes. If we do not, let us forever be ashamed to be called Americans.

Footage of a massacre that changed history of Timor-Leste
i get so fucking sick and tired of people screaming NAZI as if they understand what that really means.
Well thats cause your a moron.

It is NAZI like to ignore ones own crimes and focus on anothers.

That is what you and the other idiots are doing.
and then what would you call hillary and their side ignoring the mountain of evidence of their corruption while they blame trump for a meeting they still can't prove was "nefarious".

by your definition, hillary and all who support her looking away from this, are now nazis.
Yes, and her husband should be on trial for war crimes.

You are NAZI who supports mass murderer and a hypocrite of the worst kind. Fuck off.
well at least you were smart enough not to try to put "you" and "are" together again.

have a wonderful life.

The US, for over 20 years helped slaughter over 200,000 people in East Timor. This included genital mutilation(ISIS style did ISIS get their idea from us??), torture, rape,sterilization, etc. The arms and training came from the US.

There are numerous American generals and presidents who should be indicted for war crimes for this NAZI like behavior.

Let us take a moment today to remember the victims of our many massacres and ask forgiveness for our terrorism.

The 200k dead was one third of the population of East Timor. A bigger proportion of those killed in the Soviet Union during WW2.

The US increased their weapons sales to Indonesia when they ran out. The US blocked the UN from stopping the atrocity.

Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush I and Clinton should be immediately tried for war crimes. If we do not, let us forever be ashamed to be called Americans.

i get so fucking sick and tired of people screaming NAZI as if they understand what that really means.

and then what would you call hillary and their side ignoring the mountain of evidence of their corruption while they blame trump for a meeting they still can't prove was "nefarious".

by your definition, hillary and all who support her looking away from this, are now nazis.
Yes, and her husband should be on trial for war crimes.

You are NAZI who supports mass murderer and a hypocrite of the worst kind. Fuck off.
well at least you were smart enough not to try to put "you" and "are" together again.

have a wonderful life.

Again, no comment on substance. You didn't even know East Timor was a country did you?

this is like the Israelis in Lebanon, and the US in Rwanda
there is NO PROOF they helped with the slaughters or knew of it in time to help stop it
please provide proof

Last edited:

You're nuts. I ashamed that you're American, or at least claim to be.
Um, what is nuts about this?

Remembering our crimes is nuts? Spoken like a true NAZI.

Or do you think thi sis made up?

hint,put that troll on ignore.He is a regan lover and ignores pesky facts how his hero was a mass murderer and the and ran the most corrupt administration ever during his time. any facts you present,he just does this pretending he did not see them.:rolleyes:

ignore.jpg

.His user name meathead is perfect for him the fact he is such a moron.:biggrin:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

hint,put that troll on ignore.He is a regan lover and ignores pesky facts how his hero was a mass murderer and the and ran the most corrupt administration ever during his time. any facts you present,he just does this pretending he did not see them.:rolleyes:

ignore.jpg

.His user name meathead is perfect for him the fact he is such a moron.:biggrin:
Inner-city public schooling?

edition : Footage Of Putin back
massacre in Timor just released, USA HAS nothing to do with those crimes
massacre in Timor just released

Goodness! Third post nazi call out already! Must be tampon time.

Goodness! Third post nazi call out already! Must be tampon time.

If the shoe fits....

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back