Fool Me Twice -- Obama's Devastating 2nd Term Plans Revealed! -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjZkFM_Oe8]Fool Me Twice -- Obama's Devastating 2nd Term Plans Revealed! - YouTube[/ame]

A game changing investigative report from New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliot exclusively reveals the plans for Barack Obama's 2nd term. This explosive book unveils all the main areas of Obama's second-term domestic policy onslaught -- phony jobs, amnesty for illegals, gutting national defense, and much more. This book is based on exhaustive research into Obama's upcoming detailed plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major "progressive" groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership --the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.

comments at site

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWRT3863IUc]"Fool Me Twice" What would Obama's second term look like - YouTube[/ame]

Author Aaron Klein on Fox and Friends - "Fool Me Twice" What would Obama's second term look like - 8/7/12

comments at site

Well. You can blame one thing. REPUBLICAN PARTY. They have decided to nominate a man that's about as close to Obama as you can get without being Obama instead of a man that was shockingly different from Obama. I will hope for an Obama re election and Republicans to take control over the senate and keep the house. That's the best we are gonna do in the next 4 years.

In 2013 Stephanie is going to post something stupid.

I bet i am more right than this video, that see's into the future!!

Well. You can blame one thing. REPUBLICAN PARTY. They have decided to nominate a man that's about as close to Obama as you can get without being Obama instead of a man that was shockingly different from Obama. I will hope for an Obama re election and Republicans to take control over the senate and keep the house. That's the best we are gonna do in the next 4 years.

Just curious ?

Well then, I'll just be taking after you
go kick your doggie goodnite:lol:

Just curious ?

Ron Paul. No one would say he was anything like Obama that's for sure.Oh and polls have shown he is polling exactly how Romney is with Obama..

Well then, I'll just be taking after you
go kick your doggie goodnite:lol:

i dont own a dog...You literally have nothing....not even in your head.

awww gee, it's not like we haven't heard this from you before, over and over and over and over...and all over posting about a book out on Obama..
man oh man

Fool Me Twice -- Obama's Devastating 2nd Term Plans Revealed! - YouTube

A game changing investigative report from New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliot exclusively reveals the plans for Barack Obama's 2nd term. This explosive book unveils all the main areas of Obama's second-term domestic policy onslaught -- phony jobs, amnesty for illegals, gutting national defense, and much more. This book is based on exhaustive research into Obama's upcoming detailed plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major "progressive" groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership --the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.

comments at site

Phony Jobs..............check

Amnesty for illegals.............check

Gutting national defense..........check

Looks to me like Obama is way ahead of schedule. He's done all of these things in his first term! And now there is news that General Motors is teetering on BANKRUPTCY again!

The BEST part of this topic is reading the responses from the Obama bobbleheads. Some of the FUNNIEST stuff I have ever read. Keep up the comedy onslaught, Obama lemmings!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back