Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Woah there pilgrim..... I got all that. I'm playin a two or three thread exacta...trifecta.. on health care. I'm goin after the military on the principle of single payer. Some of the biggest complainers about trying single payer for everyone already enjoy it for themselves.

Only about one out of ten in the military really "fight" . So they can stow all that hero crap.

Or lets just give bennies to those that actually personaly engaged in combat. All those clerks and werhousers can fend for themselves.

Most of em went in because they needed discipline or chose it as the sure employment gig with the possibility of training.

A few also joined being duped into the "war on terror".

Still they deserve respect. Thats no free pass though. If they don't want the single payer for everybody ..then lets have it for nobody. We can hang together or hang seperately.

Go take your pills, you fucking invalid.

Why I gotta be the invalid?

Hey you two can nose dive under that skirt...for all I know she's a she/male sportin a penis or something. All I said was she had a nice set o titties.

I rest my case.

Huggy, let me expain what service to country is then. First it's not some person that rides around in a Pickup wti ha bumper sticker that says "kill the commie bastards" or waves the flag in everyone's face. However, I wont question that persons love of country any more than I would question yours. I will give you an example I'm very familier with though. Thats each day in this nation a family somewhere, a son,daughter, mother,father, etc, spends another night away from their loved one because the person they love are service a cause greater than themselves and those they love. Each time the sailor goes on a flightdeck and risk their lives they are not doing it for some flag waving glory, they are doing because they have a deep sense of purpose. The Aviator that straps his or her ass in an aricraft and lets a steam CAT. shoot them off a rolling pitching carrier deck or perhaps the same Aviator bringing that Aircraft in in the pitch dark of night in rolling sea's all while you sleep soundly. They do this not to wave the flag in your face, and not for glory, they do it because they are ALL serving a cause greater than themselves, even if that cause is their fellow sailors, marines. soldiers, etc. It's still noble and worthy and deserve honor and respect. The bottom line Huggy these people daily put their asses on the line because they love their country,those that serve with them, and their families, and for many other reason, and it all adds up to one thing serving a cause greater than themselves. This is no different than the Cold War, Peacetime, WW2, Vietnam, Korea, WW1 and all the wars that men and women have done the very same thing over and over and continue to do to this day.

Woah there pilgrim..... I got all that. I'm playin a two or three thread exacta...trifecta.. on health care. I'm goin after the military on the principle of single payer. Some of the biggest complainers about trying single payer for everyone already enjoy it for themselves.

Only about one out of ten in the military really "fight" . So they can stow all that hero crap.

Or lets just give bennies to those that actually personaly engaged in combat. All those clerks and werhousers can fend for themselves.

Most of em went in because they needed discipline or chose it as the sure employment gig with the possibility of training.

A few also joined being duped into the "war on terror".

Still they deserve respect. Thats no free pass though. If they don't want the single payer for everybody ..then lets have it for nobody. We can hang together or hang seperately.

What? Attacking the military did not pay off so now you are claiming differently?

I am retired now, but I remember paying into the medicare system for 36 years. Every month, my paycheck was garnered. So, now that I am retired, I have the "benefit" of medicare that I paid for. I also remember having a portion of my paycheck garnered for retirement purposes. Yep, every month Uncle took out a chunk for paying me when I retire. So, my "benefits" were paid by me, myself and I. I also served my country in the military, mainly because I was drafted. You neo-lefties wouldn't be bragging so much if you had been drafted. It was either serve or go to prison. Your choice. Nobody listened to a cocky attitude such as Huggy has. Huggy hasn't even served in the military, so any opinion he has about the military is just plain and simple bullshit. He is making up things that are simpy not true about out military. He lives in the LaLa land of Seattle where most of the inhabitants are neo liberals and completely full of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back