Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama plan to pay for health reform - Yahoo! News

And the libs are gonna eat this up and believe his ignorant claims.

Obama is claiming he has found a 313 billion savings for his health care plan. of course he can not actually proof it. And even admits it is dependent on actually get drug costs down.

Ohh and I love the " you gotta spend a lot early to save a lot later" routine.

Obama is claiming he has found a 313 billion savings for his health care plan. of course he can not actually proof it. And even admits it is dependent on actually get drug costs down.

I think you are absolutely right about the health care..you just don't go far enough. First let's get rid of veterans health benefits. Think of the cost benefit! You dumb fuckers volunteered to go to war for the political advancement of the politicians that sent you and you should just live with the consequenses of your stupid choices. If you couldn't save enough money from the generous government paychecks for your retirement and heath care costs then well...thats just the free market.... dummies. I for one don't owe you a fuckin dime. You didn't fight in any wars that concerned moi.

I think you are absolutely right about the health care..you just don't go far enough. First let's get rid of veterans health benefits. Think of the cost benefit! You dumb fuckers volunteered to go to war for the political advancement of the politicians that sent you and you should just live with the consequenses of your stupid choices. If you couldn't save enough money from the generous government paychecks for your retirement and heath care costs then well...thats just the free market.... dummies. I for one don't owe you a fuckin dime. You didn't fight in any wars that concerned moi.

To bad for you fuckwad. Using your logic no retirement benefits should ever be honored by the Government or the private industry. Fucking dumb ass loser.

Yep, get rid of vets medical benefits but amp up benefits for illegals, crack heads, abortions, etc.... Sounds like another sooper dooper idea ........

fuck off asshole.

To bad for you fuckwad. Using your logic no retirement benefits should ever be honored by the Government or the private industry. Fucking dumb ass loser.

I'm stupid? I don't recall killing anyone just because I was told to. And as to your "honored" retirement benefits ...Big corps throw former employees under the bus as a standard cost cutting action. The more I read your crap I have to ask myself? Self? Did retiredgunnerysgt get shot in the head?

Whats with some of you old military fuckers? Do you feel the need to justify your doing bad things so much when you were on active duty that the whole rest of your life has to be spent covering up your pitifull asses? "You don't know what I went through to protect your freedoms!" Oh piss off dickweed. I do fine protecting myself. If I needed more backup I wouldn't call on somebody so stupid as to volunteer on an idiots mission.

I'm stupid? I don't recall killing anyone just because I was told to. And as to your "honored" retirement benefits ...Big corps throw former employees under the bus as a standard cost cutting action. The more I read your crap I have to ask myself? Self? Did retiredgunnerysgt get shot in the head?

Whats with some of you old military fuckers? Do you feel the need to justify your doing bad things so much when you were on active duty that the whole rest of your life has to be spent covering up your pitifull asses? "You don't know what I went through to protect your freedoms!" Oh piss off dickweed. I do fine protecting myself. If I needed more backup I wouldn't call on somebody so stupid as to volunteer on an idiots mission.

Huggy Hitler continues to pollute this board with his stupidity.

You are a waste of space, tell me retard, did your mother have any children that lived?

Hey sport you do not know me, nor what I did or did not do in the military, just as you do not know any other military person retired or currently in Uniform.

Dumb ass fucks like you are protected by the very people you despise. Isn't that just hilarious, if it weren't for the military you would not have ANY of the freedoms you have to attack said military. Fucking LOSER.

fuck off asshole.

you wouldn't say that to his face, he'd take your lunch money ...... :lol::lol::lol:

You are a waste of space, tell me retard, did your mother have any children that lived?

Hey sport you do not know me, nor what I did or did not do in the military, just as you do not know any other military person retired or currently in Uniform.

Dumb ass fucks like you are protected by the very people you despise. Isn't that just hilarious, if it weren't for the military you would not have ANY of the freedoms you have to attack said military. Fucking LOSER.

Dumb ass fucks like you are protected by the very people you despise.

Is that what your recruitment person told you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didn't protect me from a fuckin thing moron.

And I don't despise you..I pity your bad judgement. I pity your wasted life.

First of all Huggy, all retired Military receive benefits as a result of fulfilling an obligation when you get right down to it. Just like for example, the retired UAW worker that gets his or her benefits and the police officer or fireman, etc. While I'm always amused at the talk of how stupid those of us in the Military were to do our duty, I take solice in the fact that the very Freedoms you excercise , even those some of us don't happen to agree with , were happily defended and in some cases with the lives of some very dear friends of mine. It's a concept called duty, honor, country, all these things take courage and self sacrifice and a sense of purpose greater than yourself. So if you don't have those abilities or even the ability to thank a Vet. for all the sacrifices they have made to give you the privlidges you enjoy today, then keep in mind we as Vets. will still defend your rights to say such things because, those things have meaning to us. So compensation in the form of benefits like healthcare, a pension are not taken that are given as a just reward for our defense of your rights to say the things you do.

Dumb ass fucks like you are protected by the very people you despise.

Is that what your recruitment person told you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didn't protect me from a fuckin thing moron.

And I don't despise you..I pity your bad judgement. I pity your wasted life.

Keep proving just how fucking stupid you really are.

fuck off asshole.

you wouldn't say that to his face, he'd take your lunch money ...... :lol::lol::lol:

So all of a sudden I can't take care of myself cuz you pop up like a zit on britany spears ass?

First of all Huggy, all retired Military receive benefits as a result of fulfilling an obligation when you get right down to it. Just like for example, the retired UAW worker that gets his or her benefits and the police officer or fireman, etc. While I'm always amused at the talk of how stupid those of us in the Military were to do our duty, I take solice in the fact that the very Freedoms you excercise , even those some of us don't happen to agree with , were happily defended and in some cases with the lives of some very dear friends of mine. It's a concept called duty, honor, country, all these things take courage and self sacrifice and a sense of purpose greater than yourself. So if you don't have those abilities or even the ability to thank a Vet. for all the sacrifices they have made to give you the privlidges you enjoy today, then keep in mind we as Vets. will still defend your rights to say such things because, those things have meaning to us. So compensation in the form of benefits like healthcare, a pension are not taken that are given as a just reward for our defense of your rights to say the things you do.

Don't try to con me with that old shit. I'm too old and travelled too many miles to even think like the punk you guys play everyone for.

My point is that ALL americans deserve to be treated with respect. The vets or whoever aren't any more special in that regard than any american. We do it together or we do on to each other. You pick...I can go either way. I didn't get this far on hot air.

Don't try to con me with that old shit. I'm too old and travelled too many miles to even think like the punk you guys play everyone for.

My point is that ALL americans deserve to be treated with respect. The vets or whoever aren't any more special in that regard than any american. We do it together or we do on to each other. You pick...I can go either way. I didn't get this far on hot air.

you tell him, Adolf.

Forum List

Back