Food you probably won't...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

...eat!

Yep!!! I was inspired by Yousaidwhat. This is the place to post those secret recipes you'll probably never eat.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Kimchee & roadkill...:puke:
POINT OF INFORMATION!!! Person in England stopped rapidly while driving to pick up a dead pheasant on the side of the road. "It wasn't there a half hour ago" he said to which his wife and kid agreed.

Just sayin'.

Greg

Mangrove worms...YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

And other Mangrove tucker....

Greg

We even eat the animals on our "Coat of Arms"....on pizza.

Greg

POINT OF INFORMATION!!! Person in England stopped rapidly while driving to pick up a dead pheasant on the side of the road. "It wasn't there a half hour ago" he said to which his wife and kid agreed.

Just sayin'.

Greg

Kimchee is fine. Roadkill just depends on how aged it is

Tue enough about the roadkill...….depends on what it is and what condition it's in.

Kimchee......NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

My dad loved the stuff and would offer it to me.....I could never get past the smell to even taste it. Also there used to be an Asian market I'd go to, to find certain things I couldn't get elsewhere, that made their own......I'd get what I needed & get out quick trying not to breathe

Just sayin'.

Greg

Tue enough about the roadkill...….depends on what it is and what condition it's in.

My dad loved the stuff and would offer it to me.....I could never get past the smell to even taste it. Also there used to be an Asian market I'd go to, to find certain things I couldn't get elsewhere, that made their own......I'd get what I needed & get out quick trying not to breathe

I think kimchee goes well on turkey sandwiches.

Just sayin'.

Greg

I think kimchee goes well on turkey sandwiches.

Then you can have it.....ALL of it LOL

Forum List

Back