~Food You Find Disgusting~

I stopped eating cottage cheese after my daughter was born (almost 22 years ago)....thank you baby puke!!:lol:

And here I also thought liver and onions was about as bad as I could come up with, but y'all have managed to come up with....how shall I say this??......terrible, awful, crappyass, shit!

:eek: :eek:

264499953.jpg

Marie,

That truly is an inspired creation.

It looks like a mashed potatoes sandwich on whole wheat, artfully adorned with peas and hot dog afterthoughts.

:eusa_angel:

And here I also thought liver and onions was about as bad as I could come up with, but y'all have managed to come up with....how shall I say this??......terrible, awful, crappyass, shit!
Liver, or any organ meat, is another turn-off for me. Can't eat it.

Liver, or any organ meat, is another turn-off for me. Can't eat it.

My Mother, one of her favorite foods was liver and onions. I never could understand how she could enjoy it, because yes, I did taste it once, to please her.
But it was horrible.
God love her, she never really got to eat it much in her latter years. My Dad didn't like it nor did he care for the smell. :lol:

So is this just foods we find disgusting or only foods we used to like that we now find disgusting?

Forum List

Back