~Food You Find Disgusting~

as a child i loved potted meat.....a higher form of cat food

pickled pigs feet are not bad....a few drinks and you would be amazed how good they can be...

now let me tell you about chickens feet....it taste exactly the way you feared it would....

being a total foodie....i will try most foods..eel is quite good....i would do the duck fetus...it would be rough but i think i could do it...i dont know about chewing...that strikes me like chickens feet....gonna taste just as bad as i feared

Brussel sprouts

Oh No! Roasted Brussel Sprouts are delish! Especially with chunks of thick bacons!

I find highly processed fake food stuffs disgusting. Anything in a box with a long list of unpronounceable ingredients is basically predigested dreck.

hmm

Well the only thing I liked and can't eat are apples. I became deathly allergic to them. If that allergy goes away though, I'll go back to eating them like candy.

but as far as food I can't stand

Canned spinach, sourkraut and stewed cabbage. There is nothing remotly pleasant about any of these. The look gross, smell bad, taste offal, and have a slimy feel to them.

hmm

Well the only thing I liked and can't eat are apples. I became deathly allergic to them. If that allergy goes away though, I'll go back to eating them like candy.

Canned spinach, sourkraut and stewed cabbage. There is nothing remotly pleasant about any of these. The look gross, smell bad, taste offal, and have a slimy feel to them.

Aw, the apple thing is not fair!
They are delicious, especially when surrounded by caramel......sorry you are allergic to them, but there are plenty of other fruits you can choose from!

Meat.

Since I was 14 years old.

Good!!

more for me

Yeah, as I was growing up, I never really liked meat. I'd give my steak and stuff to my brothers....then when I was 14 I said, "NO MORE MEAT!"

My parents thought it was a phase, one that's lasted...a long time! :D

My daughter went vegan b/c her bff did. It lasted 6 hours.

We had "make it yourself" for lunch, and fried chicken for dinner. :lol:

My youngest will skip meat sometimes, but that's b/c she eats one thing at a time and goes for the easiest to eat first.

hmm

Aw, the apple thing is not fair!
They are delicious, especially when surrounded by caramel......sorry you are allergic to them, but there are plenty of other fruits you can choose from!

It's not the same.

see, you just don't go to the store and buy whatevers on sale.

You must make sure the apples come from a cold region, so that when you bite in, they snap when you rip off a chunk.

and lets not forget the pre-eating event of polishing an apple so that it reflects the light and you can see yourself in that reflection.

dammit

images

Haggis

balut.jpg

Balut

poutine2.jpg

Poutine

Lumpy, I agree! Damn I agree!!!
I know what Balut is..it's a bird in that egg somewhere...and I have heard of Haggis, but what is it??
But I have never heard nor seen, this Poutine....what is that??

Forum List

Back