Food you can't Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potato of any kind - winner
some spuds are better for you though. Sweet potatoes are healthier than yellow or red. All we have are sweet potatoes here, the orange ones are mislabeled yams but they are really soft (orange) vs hard (yellow).

I actually like sweet potatoes. But if given the choice between that and white potatoes with cheese all over the place, well - I would pretty much eat anything with melted cheese on it. I could eat an entire package of Provalone or Pepper Jack
Cheeses loves you.

some spuds are better for you though. Sweet potatoes are healthier than yellow or red. All we have are sweet potatoes here, the orange ones are mislabeled yams but they are really soft (orange) vs hard (yellow).

I actually like sweet potatoes. But if given the choice between that and white potatoes with cheese all over the place, well - I would pretty much eat anything with melted cheese on it. I could eat an entire package of Provalone or Pepper Jack
Cheeses loves you.

Ice - what's the CRAPPIEST kind of food you eat....?

Cheeses loves you.
Ice - what's the CRAPPIEST kind of food you eat....?
Prolly desert, pie or cake. I have some on occasion. Loves me some potater chips, pizza less and less these days.

Potato Chips is something I never really cared for. I can eat them if I have a ton of dip on them.
I can not buy chips and dip because I can't control myself.
Same thing with strawberries, pound cake and cream. When my hubby was sick, I hate a plate that ever night, put on about 15 lbs in a month.... I took it back off plus some, but, I can not keep snacks I love in the house....

Dip ruins chips. It hides the potatoeness of them. Kettle style are the best, low salt. Tortilla chips can benefit from dip though and I recently learned how to make the best avacodo dip ever. Scoop out the avacado. Put in bowl. Add sea salt. Mash it up.

Lawdy it's great!

seriously I do control myself.
If I could eat whatever I wanted I would eat nothing but junk 24/7
hot dogs, chili, cheese, whipped cream, ice cream, cake, candy, red meat, rice, pasta

for the most part with a few exceptions I can't stand sushi
First thing that came to my mind
I've never tried sushi, but I do know that it's a very generic term.

I've never tried it either, but I just don't think it looks or sounds very appetizing. Raw fish rolled in rice?? Yuck! People are always drowning sushi in hot sauces too, which tells me it may not taste as good as some people say. Lol.
AFAIK, most of the time sushi isn't served like that.
French Fries

OK I said it. I used to enjoy those fresh cut fries deep fried in fat and salted. They exploded with flavor when you bit into them

What passes for fries today are frozen and fried in some healthy alternative. They are bland and tasteless....basically a vehicle to eat ketchup with
You do have the option of cooking them yourself.

Which restaurant allow you to cook fries yourself?
The one in your kitchen.

Stewed tomatoes and hardtack - school lunch every day while in orphanage
Okra - not a damned thing you can do to make that slime edible

My grandfather used to eat liver and onions. I think it was beef. It smelled good but I never tried it. Maybe it just smelled good because of the seasonings he used and the onions.

Forum List

Back