Food that will someday be illegal

I expect fried chicken to be banned soon, as well as malt liquor.

They killed the Four Lokos around here because we were all too stupid to handle them responsibly.

Luckily we can still just go to the bar and drink ourselves into oblivion regardless of their efforts to save us from ourselves.

I expect fried chicken to be banned soon, as well as malt liquor.

They killed the Four Lokos around here because we were all too stupid to handle them responsibly.

Luckily we can still just go to the bar and drink ourselves into oblivion regardless of their efforts to save us from ourselves.

Hmm they banned Four Lokos there? they sell Four Lokos everywhere down here in Birmingham, hell the gas station next to our house than on ice next to the register.

Admit it folks we've all eaten things as kids and as adults that are taboo today and probably soon to be banned.

What are your favorites?

I'll start the list with raw chocolate chip Cookie dough. But we all know that those raw eggs will kill you not to mention all that sugar. Living on the edge baby

Raw cookie dough dangerous to eat, study warns - HealthPop - CBS News

Red Meat
Alcohol
Sugar Soda
Candy (all candy)
Dognuts
All Fried Foods

Those will all be banned at some point if we give the federal govt the authority to tell a private citizen they must buy a product from a private company.......which justice brought up broccoli again ;)

Admit it folks we've all eaten things as kids and as adults that are taboo today and probably soon to be banned.

What are your favorites?

I'll start the list with raw chocolate chip Cookie dough. But we all know that those raw eggs will kill you not to mention all that sugar. Living on the edge baby

Red Meat
Alcohol
Sugar Soda
Candy (all candy)
Dognuts
All Fried Foods

Those will all be banned at some point if we give the federal govt the authority to tell a private citizen they must buy a product from a private company.......which justice brought up broccoli again ;)

You eat dog nuts? Sorry, those should be banned. Is that some kind of an appetizer? I'll pass, please pass me the hot wings.

Immie

What are your favorites?

Red Meat
Alcohol
Sugar Soda
Candy (all candy)
Dognuts
All Fried Foods

You eat dog nuts? Sorry, those should be banned. Is that some kind of an appetizer? I'll pass, please pass me the hot wings.

Immie

:lol:

What are your favorites?

Red Meat
Alcohol
Sugar Soda
Candy (all candy)
Dognuts
All Fried Foods

Immie

:lol:

Man that is the first time a habit has translated when I'm typing.

We have a place here called "Dunkin Donuts" and for a very very long time I have called them dunkin dognuts....i really meant to type it that way too when I did, not thinking it was a typo :lol:

Likely all private control of food will be illegal. People are not intelligent enough to make healthy choices all the time. The way to end food inequality is the same way to end economic inequality. The goverment will be responsible for making sure that food distribution and consumption is equal.

Likely all private control of food will be illegal. People are not intelligent enough to make healthy choices all the time. The way to end food inequality is the same way to end economic inequality. The goverment will be responsible for making sure that food distribution and consumption is equal.

That, and Recycled. :eek: No Wait!!! :lol:

So people will have to go the underworld to buy doughnuts and fried chicken.:confused:

So people will have to go the underworld to buy doughnuts and fried chicken.:confused:

Or just come to my neighborhood.

With all the chemicals and preservatives they put in that tubed processed crap, they're worried about ecoli? :lol:

Raw homemade brownie batter is da bomb . . don't even know why it needs to baked.

Forum List

Back