food stamps on the rise

Too bad you are too stupid to understand the real implications of this.

The problem, of course, is that after 32 years of making war on the middle class, 40% of those on Food Stamps have at least one person in the family who has a job.

In short, jobs don't pay enough to put food on the table even for those who do try.

And this is where "conservatives" have shot themselves in the foot.

In the never ending quest to make sure No Billionaire is Left Behind, and a Dressage Horse in every Stable, the GOP has managed to totally hollow out the middle class.

And instead of kindly going off and dying, the working class poor get food stamps, section 8 housing and Medicaid....

And then they totally vote for more of that shit.

How a political party shoots itself in the head.... by making voters dependent on the other team.

The middle class was killed by unions and illegal immigrants. Not by billionaires. stop lying.

Unions created the middle class. YOu really need to pick up a history book and read what things were like for working people before we had unions. It was kind of like this..

Child_labor.jpg

Awe, aren't they cute?

As for illegal aliens, um, who do you think is hiring them?

Rich people.

Why are they hiring them?

Because they work for less than Americans and won't complain about bad working conditions.

The problem, of course, is that after 32 years of making war on the middle class, 40% of those on Food Stamps have at least one person in the family who has a job.

In short, jobs don't pay enough to put food on the table even for those who do try.

In the never ending quest to make sure No Billionaire is Left Behind, and a Dressage Horse in every Stable, the GOP has managed to totally hollow out the middle class.

And instead of kindly going off and dying, the working class poor get food stamps, section 8 housing and Medicaid....

How a political party shoots itself in the head.... by making voters dependent on the other team.

And what great jobs has Obama created that pay so well?

He hasn't, the worker makes less.

Wow, another dishonest argument...

But...but...but...Obama!

Talk about stupid you're going to vote for the problem, now that's stupid.

I knew you were too stupid to process the argument. Go back, read it again, and then get someone to help you with the big words, Cleetus.

Anyone who is stupid enough to vote for obama is to stupid to make his argument stick.

They have expanded the welfare system to a point that it makes for a comfortable life style.

LOL! I stopped reading right there. If you think getting welfare is such a comfortable lifestyle maybe you should try it.

Why are welfare recipients not flocking to fill the jobs we rely on hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to do ?

Because the employers of those illegals don't want to hire legal workers.

Talk about stupid you're going to vote for the problem, now that's stupid.

I knew you were too stupid to process the argument. Go back, read it again, and then get someone to help you with the big words, Cleetus.

Anyone who is stupid enough to vote for obama is to stupid to make his argument stick.

You guys nominated the Weird Mormon Robot. When you did that, you really had no chance of getting my vote.

But clearly, you don't understand the argument.

What reason does a working poor person have to vote Republican. Ever?

As soon as you can answer me that, maybe you'll kind of understand.

(Note, I'm not working poor, I'm actually middle class in my income, and even I struggle these days in the mess the GOP made of the economy.)

You guys nominated the Weird Mormon Robot. When you did that, you really had no chance of getting my vote.

(Note, I'm not working poor, I'm actually middle class in my income, and even I struggle these days in the mess the GOP made of the economy.)

JOBS dumb ass Republicans stay out of the way of the private sector and let's the private sector do what it does best PUT PEOPLE TO WORK.

ya those damn republicans and there gas pump prices.
and the epa mandating that 10 percent of corn go to ethanol which drives up food prices that's all the gop's fault

JOBS dumb ass Republicans stay out of the way of the private sector and let's the private sector do what it does best PUT PEOPLE TO WORK.

Except the last FOUR recessions have been on Republican watches... and working folks make less now than they did in 1980.

So, yeah, I guess they stay out of the private sectors way while it proceeds to maul the middle class, replacing those good paying union jobs at AmPad with crappy minimum wage, no benefit jobs at Staples, but you really haven't said why the working poor should vote for more of the same.

ya those damn republicans and there gas pump prices.
and the epa mandating that 10 percent of corn go to ethanol which drives up food prices that's all the gop's fault

Both parties are responsible for the Ethanol Fiasco. If you want to blame someone, blame Iowa for insisting on it. It's prominance in the election cycle means no politician is going to slit his own throat by saying, "Ethanol is a horrible idea."

Except the last FOUR recessions have been on Republican watches... and working folks make less now than they did in 1980.

So, yeah, I guess they stay out of the private sectors way while it proceeds to maul the middle class, replacing those good paying union jobs at AmPad with crappy minimum wage, no benefit jobs at Staples, but you really haven't said why the working poor should vote for more of the same.

Horse shit, the last four recessions? I guess you were one of those liberals screaming bloody murder when unemployment went from 5.4 to 5.6 unemployment while bush was president back in 2006+?

Forum List

Back