Food stamps for college students

Did you know that some health insurance policies cover baby formula if you get your doctor to write a prescription for hypo-alergenic formula? Is that an abuse of the system?

No. This is not abuse of the system .... if .... the baby has an allergy to regular formula.

If the baby does NOT have an allergy ... then the DOCTOR should be reported for prescribing it. Doctors should be locked up for giving out medication or anything to people that .... do NOT need it!

Is the government feeding and clothing them for her or for them?

A little of both. She also gets more foodstamps for every kid she spits out. So she has kids, the government takes care of them, she gets more money on her foodstamp card to sell on the street for drug money.

It's a win-win-win!

If the baby does NOT have an allergy ... then the DOCTOR should be reported for prescribing it. Doctors should be locked up for giving out medication or anything to people that .... do NOT need it!

Good luck proving that one sillyhead! :cuckoo:

A doctor would not know if a baby has an allergy or not ? :cuckoo:

You just make up stuff! :cuckoo:
Most doctors would be willing to prescribe the formula without putting a kid through allergy tests. They aren't exactly a walk in the park. If it works, fine. If it doesn't, back to square one.

Do you have a medical license?

Most doctors would be willing to prescribe the formula without putting a kid through allergy tests. They aren't exactly a walk in the park. If it works, fine. If it doesn't, back to square one.

Do you have a medical license?

Not to mention that an intolerance to cow's milk likely wouldn't show up on the test anyway.

Diamond Dave has an interesting habit of reviling people for exhibiting human nature.

If you leave a juicy piece of steak where your dog can reach it and he of course takes it, it's not his fault, it's yours. duh!

It is human nature to fear, violate, and oppress those not like you too... you saying that should be OK?

Many people will inherently take the handout... does not mean that they should, does not mean that it should inherently be there for them at the expense of others either

Well, that doesn't describe me, so I'm not sure why I can't think it is stupid to not benefit from a program one has paid to benefit from.

Every person taking assistance has fully funded that assistance themselves in the past through work efforts??/ Hogwash again

This is assistance thru the forced wealth redistribution/entitlement mentality that is unfortunately within our governmental system

It is stupid not to take care of oneself and one's family... it is stupid to think that one is owed something for simply existing, or because they it so they can go to college

Every person taking assistance has fully funded that assistance themselves in the past through work efforts??/ Hogwash again

This is assistance thru the forced wealth redistribution/entitlement mentality that is unfortunately within our governmental system

It is stupid not to take care of oneself and one's family... it is stupid to think that one is owed something for simply existing, or because they it so they can go to college
I'm talking about this very narrow case, Dave.

Kid goes to college. Mom and Dad pay his tuition and his rent. Kid gets food stamps...maybe the KID hasn't paid into the system yet, but his parents have and this will certainly alleviate a little of their debt and give them a slight return on what they've paid in.

Why shouldn't they?

Why shouldn't the act racist or oppressive to others.. .or take any woman by force to have their way with... or steal....

All are within human nature?

The fact is that nobody is OWED anything just for existing... nobody is entitled to the fruits of my labor...

If you don't believe in personal responsibility... I just don't know what else to tell you.... except that I would pity you in any real problem situation

I'm talking about this very narrow case, Dave.

Kid goes to college. Mom and Dad pay his tuition and his rent. Kid gets food stamps...maybe the KID hasn't paid into the system yet, but his parents have and this will certainly alleviate a little of their debt and give them a slight return on what they've paid in.

But the kid certainly can earn his own way... work jobs on the weekend or at night... since he or she CAN take care of themselves, why are they OWED a handout?

If this were a charity or a private organization that helped out VOLUNTARILY... fine.... that is a whole different case...

Why expand a simple and specific example into theoretical concepts?

I'm asking quite simply, if a person is offered a handout, why should they not take it?

Forum List

Back