Food Stamps better than Tax Cuts

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
If you didn't think Pelosi, AKA Bella I want to suck your wallet Pelosi, was a fucking moron...

[youtube]z_PTqvyzwRg&eurl[/youtube]

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family-planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family-planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now, and part of what we do for children’s health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those—one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So no apologies for that?

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy. Food stamps, unemployment insurance, some of the initiatives you just mentioned. What the economists have told us from right to left: There is more bang for the buck, a term they use, by investing in food stamps and in unemployment insurance than in any tax cut.

So money for rubbers and abortions saves states money and putting more people on food stamps and government assistance is a better investment than tax cuts?

OK can some moonbat explain this to me?

Fairly simple. You do not want to insure that "monkeys" make enough to pay their bills so Pelosi is going to do her part to insure they have a way to live too. Just a fact of how we all make those little ole choices.

Fairly simple. You do not want to insure that "monkeys" make enough to pay their bills so Pelosi is going to do her part to insure they have a way to live too. Just a fact of how we all make those little ole choices.

poor answer

tell me how does the government gets "more bang for the buck" by paying for rubbers, abortions, and food stamps?

And just how do these things stimulate the economy?

in case you forgot these are part of the so called stimulus package.

What? they gonna raise taxes on the dildo's who don't wear US Gov. issued rubbers? doyathink?

poor answer

tell me how does the government gets "more bang for the buck" by paying for rubbers, abortions, and food stamps?

It is not my proposal:doubt:

Heck Rod is getting that unemployment check. Who would I be to compalin about that?

You can't starve the people out while your all figuring out ways to dip into that bailout kitty.

In theory paying for rubbers long term may not be a bad idea for those to tight to buy their own while they are out there degrading themselves.

Abortions should be paid for by those who want them. In Pelosi's theory though she is probably considering the long term welfare cost of those who cannot afford to get an abortion and would wind up on welfare in the long run. Financially it makes sense although it woul not be where I would spend the money. I am not in that position to say where the money will go though.

How many pork tags will go on the bailout before it get through the whole process? more than likely a shitload.

poor answer

:eek:

Attachments

• $Image.jpg
    $Image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 65

poor answer

$condom.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
poor answer

View attachment 6722

:rofl::rofl:

Had to go 150% zoom on the page to read the caption. Cute glad to see you guys have a sense of humor.

"The government today announced that it is changing its national symbol to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the governments political stance. A condom allows for inflation, destroys the next generation, proceeds a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being screwwed. Damn, it just does'nt get more accurate than that."

Protects a bunch of pricks is an under statement...

Do like the "gives you a false since of security,while you are being screwed" Though. That is an acurate description of the Oblah blah.

Last edited:
If you didn't think Pelosi, AKA Bella I want to suck your wallet Pelosi, was a fucking moron...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family-planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family-planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now, and part of what we do for children’s health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those—one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy. Food stamps, unemployment insurance, some of the initiatives you just mentioned. What the economists have told us from right to left: There is more bang for the buck, a term they use, by investing in food stamps and in unemployment insurance than in any tax cut.

So money for rubbers and abortions saves states money and putting more people on food stamps and government assistance is a better investment than tax cuts?

Sure, if you promise to quit posting in blue font because seriously, most of us don't enjoy reading blue font...and in fact I only read it 1 time out of ten.

Of course she's a moron. This was in doubt?

Contraception on Plan A, The Bailout, failed. This latest handout is Plan B, emergency contraception. It suppose to work within 72 hours.

Attachments

• $plan b.jpg
    $plan b.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 65

Sure, if you promise to quit posting in blue font because seriously, most of us don't enjoy reading blue font...and in fact I only read it 1 time out of ten.

Well excuuuuuse me

Can anyone direct me to the bailout plan?

I've been trying to find the actual plan itself online, but can't.

I want to see just exactly how much of it makes sense of how much of it it is typical Democratic pork.

Forum List

Back