'Food stamp recipients animals'

BX_oZ52IgAANaVH.jpg

I don't think even tea-partiers like the real pigs and their golden troughs.

BX_oZ52IgAANaVH.jpg

I don't think even tea-partiers like the real pigs and their golden troughs.

This proves my point that rw media points at some kid in poverty getting a sandwich :eek: and hides the corporate welfare recipients from the same scrutiny. The magnitudes of difference, as the graphic points out, are astounding.

because corporate subsidies and food stamps are mutually inclusive topics. you cant talk of one with out the other

libs are asinine cowards who avoid honest debate like the plague

we spend about 100 times more on "safety net" programs than on corporate subsidies

libs are losers who lie

the cost is actually $80 billion per year

and it's up by 16 MILLION recipients under obama

it's so generous of obama to want to feed the poor people HE'S CREATED

the only animals I ever see are some Progressives and they're rabid with their hatful nonsense they spread

It's actually a GOP message that's been around for a while. They are a dirty and mean spirited party. The ones living in Red Welfare States are the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
we spend about 100 times more on "safety net" programs than on corporate subsidies

libs are losers who lie

Instead of making broad, unsubstantiated claims, cite a reliable source.

it is at a very minimuym about $400 billion per year

google is your friend

Here is how it goes: When you make a knowledge claim, you provide the evidence to support it. You do not tell those you are debating with to find the evidence. It is debate 101: even high school kids know this, why don't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po

It's actually a GOP message that's been around for a while. They are a dirty and mean spirited party. The ones living in Red Welfare States are the worst.

It is amazing to me that the consevatives on this board, most of whom are working class, some middle class, go on and on and on supporting and passionately defending the wealthy. It is beyond comprehension.

It is amazing to me that the consevatives on this board, most of whom are working class, some middle class, go on and on and on supporting and passionately defending the wealthy. It is beyond comprehension.
That's because you're a dingbat.

That's because you're a dingbat.

That doesn't even make sense.

Many of those same middle class working conservatives are the people standing in line at the grocery store watching the welfare recipients take home carts filled with sodas and steaks and pay for cigarettes and beer with pimp rolls, all the while having to buy store brand and ground turkey to make what they're allowed to keep after taxes go just a little bit further.

I've said it before; I was one of those true believers in food stamps and assistance programs until I got a job working with those people after college. Now, I'd be perfectly fine if the whole lot of them just died in the streets, geezers, kids, and all, just to get rid of the ingrate moochers.

when you can'[t support yourself any more, you should be on charity or do the right thing. Suicide and stop being a burden to others. taxes are taken at the point of a gun, and taxes are what pay for welfare, and all other parts of gov't, as well. Women who get pregant, before having at least 1/4 mill $ properly invested (per child) are just stupid. So it's the PAREN'TS fault if they have no food for their kid.

when you can'[t support yourself any more, you should be on charity or do the right thing. Suicide and stop being a burden to others. taxes are taken at the point of a gun, and taxes are what pay for welfare, and all other parts of gov't, as well. Women who get pregant, before having at least 1/4 mill $ properly invested (per child) are just stupid. So it's the PAREN'TS fault if they have no food for their kid.

So you are against abortion but hope pregnant women kill themselves? Wow, I guess that makes sense. :eek:

Forum List

Back