Food stamp program rewards households with illegals!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Yes, all else being equal, a low-income household with one or more illegal aliens in it, is more likely to get Food Stamps than a household with similar income with all members being legally present. In another, related scenario both families are eligible, both have equal incomes, but the one with an illegal alien member seems to get a larger allotment."

The Food Stamp Program Rewards Households with Illegal Aliens | Center for Immigration Studies

More welfare going to parents here illegally:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/oct/27/more-welfare-going-parents-here-illegally/

obama20food20stamp.jpg

Last edited:
So what?

They pick our vegetables but they aren't allowed to eat?

Deport all the illegals. And watch the food prices go through the ceiling. LOL

What food?

It would rot in the fields.

Republicans are idiots. Immigrants are an asset to America.

People are our greatest asset!!!

Deport all the illegals. And watch the food prices go through the ceiling. LOL

Not really.

laborsslicevv3ls9.gif

llegal immigrants work in many sectors of the U.S. economy. According to National Public Radio in 2005, about ONLY 3 PERCENT WORK IN AGRICULTURE; 33 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (16 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (17 percent).[5] According to USA Today in 2006, about 4 percent work in farming; 21 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (19 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (15 percent), with 12% in sales, 10% in management, and 8% in transportation.

So what?

They pick our vegetables but they aren't allowed to eat?

LOL! Wow, you are idiot. What a stupid statement.

What is stupid is the Republicans War on the Poor.

Mexican immigrants are an asset to this country.

They are the hardest working people I have ever seen.

The idle rich who DON'T WORK and pay taxes at a lower rate than those who DO WORK are the problem, not immigrants.

Get involved,lots of these people are ignorant,except syrenn. I sent your company a proposal i created in georgia to replace and eliminate the need for illegals by using nonviolent criminal offenders.

What a bunch of diversions from libs. This is a crime,against the law,and if youre ilkegal,and dont belong here,get the fuck ouy. I persinally see to alot,and i mean alot of deportations here in GA.these fuckers dont pay taxes,take benefits and jobs. Dont tell me that american people wouldnt work those jobs,american resolve is the greatest.its not poor,racist(which liberals use)its called national identity and prioritization to americans first.

Food stamp program rewards households with illegals!

It does no such thing,

If you knew the difference between a standard filing unit and an assistance group, you’d make no such claim.

And rather than whining about it, what’s the right’s solution? Deny benefits to eligible US citizens? Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back