Food stamp enrollment dips to 8 year low

Maybe before Trump is done, a young man can get out of High School, get a job, buy a house , and support a family, take a 2-week vacation once a year. Have a boat and/or RV.

That's what I call "The American Dream."

I used to see it all the time. I don't these days. Sad.

Maybe before Trump is done, a young man can get out of High School, get a job, buy a house , and support a family, take a 2-week vacation once a year. Have a boat and/or RV.

That's what I call "The American Dream."

I used to see it all the time. I don't these days. Sad.
The Democrats consider it a success as they see the number of food stamp recipients climb. It's a badge of honor.

While this is certa
Thank you Donald John Trump!! A great economy, low black unemployment and low food stamp participation.

Food Stamp Enrollment Dips to Lowest Level in 8 Years | Breitbart

Are you thanking Trump for the decline in food stamp enrollment continuing during his presidency?

From your link: "Although overall enrollment has reached its lowest point in eight years, food stamp enrollment has been declining steadily since 2013 and has only continued throughout President Trump’s first year in office."

Maybe both Obama and Trump can be credited for this. And hey, maybe even Congress.

A steady decline for 5 years doesn't seem like something to lay solely at the feet of Trump, though.

Thank you Donald John Trump!! A great economy, low black unemployment and low food stamp participation.

Show us the chart over the past 9 years, wingnut. It’ll look like all the other charts: Obama doing the work, trump trying to take the credit.

Like this one:

View attachment 198144
Ya Barry restored jobs lost by that idiot bush
But none of them were created
Trump has actually created jobs

Show us the chart over the past 9 years, wingnut. It’ll look like all the other charts: Obama doing the work, trump trying to take the credit.

Like this one:

View attachment 198144

Then why are liberals so unhappy? Regardless of who's responsible, Trump is continuing an upward trend. Isn't that a good thing? Why the calls for impeachment?

Like this one:

View attachment 198144

Then why are liberals so unhappy? Regardless of who's responsible, Trump is continuing an upward trend. Isn't that a good thing? Why the calls for impeachment?

I agree that continuing that trend is (probably) a good thing, but what does it have to do with liberals who want Trump impeached?

Forum List

Back