Food shortage warnings are already starting to appear and now tropical storm barry is going to rip

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Those farms desperately need some warm, sunny weather for a while, but instead, they are about to get hit by another enormous storm. In the end, this could potentially turn out to be the worst growing season in modern history, and it comes at a time when crops are literally failing all over the planet. Sadly, we really struggle to feed everyone on the globe even during the best years, and so what will things look like if worldwide harvests are catastrophic during the second half of 2019? I want to make it clear that we have not reached a full-blown crisis yet, but what we are seeing are some very early signs of trouble which could greatly escalate in the months ahead. READ MORE
Food Shortage Warnings Are Already Starting To Appear, And Now Tropical Storm Barry Is Going To Rip Through America’s Heartland | End Time Headlines

It is amazing how dumb people really are they have no idea how to tie these disasters into the cost of our food even if you live onn the other side of the country. Yes ppl are really this stupid. Some are so out of it they poke fun at warnings and cautions this is stupidity teaching you how to sink yourselves.

I make above the median household income and still make time to grow as much of my food as I can. It is therapeutic in some ways, practical in others. It is eco-friendly. We can also have a good selection that is not as vulnerable as monocrop gardening. I am not a couple tomato plants on the deck grower. I use small space techniques over wide spaces. Had a door to door guy last week who peeked around the corner, saw my garden and just abandoned his sales pitch for awhile asking he I would take him back there and show it to him. Ended up spending over an hour just on that. He, like a lot of people, are really interested in this stuff but just are not sure how to do it as they think there is some magic green thumby secret to it. There isn't. You just have to be willing to invest the time and up front money and not be afraid to try something with no guarantee it won't fail. Urban farming is a lot easier than big ag farming. People just need to wake up and start.

aw shucks-----all I have is a bit of roof------ my civil engineer friend ASSURES me
that my plan to do container planting up there-------will destroy the building

Those farms desperately need some warm, sunny weather for a while, but instead, they are about to get hit by another enormous storm. In the end, this could potentially turn out to be the worst growing season in modern history, and it comes at a time when crops are literally failing all over the planet. Sadly, we really struggle to feed everyone on the globe even during the best years, and so what will things look like if worldwide harvests are catastrophic during the second half of 2019? I want to make it clear that we have not reached a full-blown crisis yet, but what we are seeing are some very early signs of trouble which could greatly escalate in the months ahead. READ MORE
Food Shortage Warnings Are Already Starting To Appear, And Now Tropical Storm Barry Is Going To Rip Through America’s Heartland | End Time Headlines

It is amazing how dumb people really are they have no idea how to tie these disasters into the cost of our food even if you live onn the other side of the country. Yes ppl are really this stupid. Some are so out of it they poke fun at warnings and cautions this is stupidity teaching you how to sink yourselves.

We can fix it! The dem controlled house will simply pass a bill making Hurricanes Illegal.

Jo

We can fix it! The dem controlled house will simply pass a bill making Hurricanes Illegal.

Jo

how about declaring a RAMADAN month?

Just because the east is having trouble growing food doesn't mean that the west is.

My state is growing food just fine. So is California.

You may be dependent on those states in the east for food but those of us in the west aren't.

The farmers of the west are feeding the nation and the world.

Keep in mind, climate change is a fraud. There's no problem with the climate so there shouldn't be any problem with farmers in the east and their ability to grow food. At least that's what you people say about climate change. Now it's biting you in the butt and you're whining about it.

Poor baby. Deal with it. You demanded it with your lies and inaction. Now sleep in the bed you made.

Just because the east is having trouble growing food doesn't mean that the west is.

You may be dependent on those states in the east for food but those of us in the west aren't.

Keep in mind, climate change is a fraud. There's no problem with the climate so there shouldn't be any problem with farmers in the east and their ability to grow food. At least that's what you people say about climate change. Now it's biting you in the butt and you're whining about it.

Poor baby. Deal with it. You demanded it with your lies and inaction. Now sleep in the bed you made.

The crops are failing due to excessive rainfall.
A simple google search would have clued you in.....
Midwest flooding is drowning corn and soy crops. Is climate change to blame?

Creating GMO Plants To Let Them Hold Their Breath Underwater

$150,000 cloud-bursting service guarantees sunny wedding weather

https://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2018...largest-consumer-market/fulltext?mobile=false

I know that.

Climate change causes more moisture to be in the air and much more sever storms.

If you knew anything about climate change you would know that.

You people deny what's happening in front of your faces then whine about the consequences of it.

You made your bed, sleep in it.

I know that.

Climate change causes more moisture to be in the air and much more sever storms.

You people deny what's happening in front of your faces then whine about the consequences of it.

Yeah,yeah...we know.
Climate change causes rain,drought,hot,cold,earthquakes,forest fires...etc.

Conservatives tend to maintain stocks of essentials in case of natural or political disaster.

Liberals......not so much.

But we must all remember:

Liberals are like stray dogs.
If you feed one you'll never get rid of it.

You condescending dickweed. Farmers have been through centuries of droughts, floods and dust bowels. What the hell possesses you people to think the Earth came complete with a guaranteed climate control mechanism? Look around you in the solar system... Venus is 800 degrees, Neptune is -400 with winds of up to a thousand miles an hour.

Sheesh you people are dense

Jo

I know that.

Yeah,yeah...we know.
Climate change causes rain,drought,hot,cold,earthquakes,forest fires...etc.

STOOOOOOP! Exposing a climate priest to common sense can be dangerous!

Let them curl up in the fetal position
Of omniscience and "we're always right a-cuz we is smarter" while rest of the world simply waits to observe what is the real story behind our climate predicament.

Jo

What the hell does lies and inaction have to with to much rain?

You're daffy

Forum List

Back