Food,sanatizers&mask supplies getting wiped out across america as fears rise of coronavirus quaranti

It pays to have a six month supply of food and water all the time. Never eat anything from china and never buy vitamins or medicines at dollar stores....CHECK labels

I agree.

But if a pandemic comes (and I'm not saying this is a pandemic, ok?:smile:) if a real pandemic comes then there is very little or nothing we can do to stop it, basically.

C'est la vie !!!:dunno:

Your only option is to stay inside away from people until the threat has passed.

It pays to have a six month supply of food and water all the time. Never eat anything from china and never buy vitamins or medicines at dollar stores....CHECK labels

I agree.

But if a pandemic comes (and I'm not saying this is a pandemic, ok?:smile:) if a real pandemic comes then there is very little or nothing we can do to stop it, basically.

C'est la vie !!!:dunno:

Your only option is to stay inside away from people until the threat has passed.

No, I'm not saying that..............

it is what its ....when your moment has come it comes....that's all I say

a mask....a goggle....fresh water wont stop the germs

that's all I'm sayin'

When the run on things start, it becomes a herd. Those of you old enough remember the two gas wars. The amount of service stations to drivers and the amount of trucks to put gas into the tanks became a hot potato. Long lines and tempers back then. Also odd/even days to fill up. All of it over perception. Hurricanes and winter storms have the same affect in different ways.

(Natural News) Over 56 million mainland Chinese are already living under military-enforced quarantines; essentially a state of regional martial law. As has been widely reported across the media, food supplies have disappeared from grocery store shelves across the region. Even under the extreme censorship of the communist regime in power there, the truth is leaking out: People are running out of food and medical supplies.

Food, Sanitizers and Mask Supplies Getting WIPED OUT Across America as Fears Rise of Coronavirus Quarantines in the USA

Well then guess you losers who just think everything is soooo funnyeeee guess reality might slap you up side the head in some ppl's neck of the woods.

LET THEM IN . LET THEM IN......
The mask are worthless. But the only way to prevent the virus from taking over. Stay away from GMO's and dairy. Dairy helps prevent the virus from invading. That it builds up phlegm to help prevent the virus from latching onto the cells. But if this virus is fast spreading, that your body will be building up lots of mucus that it will be filling up and plugging up all sorts of arteries and organs throughout the body. Causing certain things not to function properly That it can sweat from your pores like an AIDS patient.
Vitamin C breaks up the mucus so that everything can go back flowing properly. But taking a strong dose of organic or non gmo vitamin C daily keeps viruses from sticking around.

Vitamin C
Taken along with bioflavonoids, vitamin C can break up mucus membranes while giving a boost to your immune system. Vitamin C should be taken on a daily basis because your body cannot store the water-soluble form. There is a fat–soluble storable form called ascorbyl palmitate available. How to Get Rid of Mucus | GetRidofThings.com

I was just at the grocery store earlier today and I noticed no such thing

OH WELL TELL BLOOMERS THEN YOGA PANTS!

View attachment 302972
Masks, Hand Sanitizer Sell Out as Virus Outbreak Hits China

What does that have to do with the United States? Did you even bother to read that article before you posted it, Crazy Train? No, of course you didn’t

I replied to what you said dumb ass, not the article. So just because you said YOU saw no such thing I said what I said. Was it that hard for you to figure out omfg.

So Yoga Pad........ blank off heheeheh.
Man-Sanitary-Pad-Coronavirus-750x394.jpg

You replied with an article that talked about China, not the United States. Your thread was claiming this was taking place in the United States, so why are you quoting an article about what’s going on in China? As I said, it’s because you didn’t actually read the article

(Natural News) Over 56 million mainland Chinese are already living under military-enforced quarantines; essentially a state of regional martial law. As has been widely reported across the media, food supplies have disappeared from grocery store shelves across the region. Even under the extreme censorship of the communist regime in power there, the truth is leaking out: People are running out of food and medical supplies.

Food, Sanitizers and Mask Supplies Getting WIPED OUT Across America as Fears Rise of Coronavirus Quarantines in the USA

Well then guess you losers who just think everything is soooo funnyeeee guess reality might slap you up side the head in some ppl's neck of the woods.

You are so easily triggered its pathetic...

upload_2020-1-28_7-52-5.png

oh st fup

View attachment 302972

What does that have to do with the United States? Did you even bother to read that article before you posted it, Crazy Train? No, of course you didn’t

I replied to what you said dumb ass, not the article. So just because you said YOU saw no such thing I said what I said. Was it that hard for you to figure out omfg.

You replied with an article that talked about China, not the United States. Your thread was claiming this was taking place in the United States, so why are you quoting an article about what’s going on in China? As I said, it’s because you didn’t actually read the article

no ur just a DUMB ASS WHO MISSED it in the article IDIOT don't TRY MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE YOGA PAD.

View attachment 303020

oh st fup

View attachment 302972

no ur just a DUMB ASS WHO MISSED it in the article IDIOT don't TRY MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE YOGA PAD.

I missed nothing. You made a claim that stores in the U.S. were getting wiped out of masks and hand sanitizer. When I called you out on your bullshit you link me to an article that says it's happening in China, not the United States. What part of that do you not understand, Crazy Train?

When I lived in Japan the people were always wearing masks. However, when the Japanese wore masks it was so they would not spread their own sickness. Such awesome, thoughtful people. Unlike those Chinese monkeys.
Hope they're not like their awesome fathers in WWII

When I lived in Japan the people were always wearing masks. However, when the Japanese wore masks it was so they would not spread their own sickness. Such awesome, thoughtful people. Unlike those Chinese monkeys.
Hope they're not like their awesome fathers in WWII
I take nothing away from the individual Japanese soldier. They fought with great bravery and the vast majority, great honor.

View attachment 303020

oh st fup

I missed nothing. You made a claim that stores in the U.S. were getting wiped out of masks and hand sanitizer. When I called you out on your bullshit you link me to an article that says it's happening in China, not the United States. What part of that do you not understand, Crazy Train?

I went out to the store and saw nothing either YOGA PAD that doesn't meann it's not taking place idiot.

THINGS TAKE TIME TO FILTER THROUGH THE COUNTRY if this were not stopped asshole............

Sometimes it can take a MONTH for ppl to notice there isnn't anything left Gawd u really are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back