food posioning by the religion of peace at ft jackson

I did two googles and every link went back to the cbn bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with people to spread rumors about Soldiers? Well, it kind of makes sense cause the same cbn camps have been loving the past 6+ straight years of our Troops getting killed for bullshit reasons. I wish someone would tell them you don't spell "Hate" with s-u-p-p-o-r-t.

I did two googles and every link went back to the cbn bullshit. What the fuck is wrong with people to spread rumors about Soldiers? Well, it kind of makes sense cause the same cbn camps have been loving the past 6+ straight years of our Troops getting killed for bullshit reasons. I wish someone would tell them you don't spell "Hate" with s-u-p-p-o-r-t.

Patrick Jones, the Deputy Public Affairs Officer for Fort Jackson, confirmed for CBN News Thursday afternoon that an investigation was ongoing.

^Is that a Lie?

:)

peace...

Patrick Jones, the Deputy Public Affairs Officer for Fort Jackson, confirmed for CBN News Thursday afternoon that an investigation was ongoing.

^Is that a Lie?

peace...

More reason to eat Pork
:eusa_whistle:

Reading the reports it seems all the Army has said is that 'no food poisoning has taken place,' which is to their credit with taking the report seriously.

Seriously is what they still claim to be taking it. They've cleared 3 of the 5, meaning 2 are still not cleared.

Unless they can prove planning or conspiracy, there's no crime. Preemption is a good thing, but why was this kept under wraps for 2 months?

^Is that a Lie?

peace...

You just showed why the thread title is a lie. Thank you.

^Is that a Lie?

peace...

Of course that wasn't your point, but moving along...:lol:

^Is that a Lie?

peace...

Of course that wasn't your point, but moving along...:lol:

It was exactly my point. Dumbass ignorant bigots jump from "investigation" to "They are guilty and Islam is reason!"

Forum List

Back