food posioning by the religion of peace at ft jackson

You guys might want to check the REAL facts first.

Fort Jackson, SC (WLTX, CBS) - Three of the five Fort Jackson soldiers being investigated for claims of making threats have been cleared, CBS News reports.

Late Thursday, the Christian Broadcasting Network's website and Fox News reported that some soldiers were under investigation on claims they threatened to poison food at the training base. Previous

The Army Criminal Investigation Division, the group in charge of the investigation, told WLTX that, "we have not found any credible evidence to substantiate the allegations."

"While the investigation continues there is currently no credible evidence to substantiate the allegations," the military said in a written statement. "At no time was there any danger to the Fort Jackson community."

The base also said that no one was poisoned.

Friday Update on Fort Jackson Investigation of Poison Threat wltx.com | Columbia, SC News, Weather and Sports |

dang it, my link isn't working. Wanted to show the seinfeld clip when Mr Costanza made his whole platoon sick LOL

"I can say that, according to CID spokespersons, they have not found any credible information to substantiate the allegations," Garver, who's based at the Pentagon, said in an e-mail.

He said he is unaware of any arrests made in the investigation.

Army Probes Poison Plot at Fort Jackson - CBS News

I think it is time to stop getting your news from CBN and Fox.

It seems this would fit in with 'attempts' timeline, whether the underwear bomber or the Ft. Hood shootings. Problem is, there doesn't seem to be any 'there', there. Yet. Is there an effort to keep this 'off the radar?' Perhaps. Then again, could just be conjecture.

It seems this would fit in with 'attempts' timeline, whether the underwear bomber or the Ft. Hood shootings. Problem is, there doesn't seem to be any 'there', there. Yet. Is there an effort to keep this 'off the radar?' Perhaps. Then again, could just be conjecture.

or they didn't do anything!

So, they either didn't do it, or they did, or there never was an "it" involved here in the first place.

And the purpose of an investigation (once an allegation of some kind has been made) is to find out IF something did happen or was planned, and if so, who was involved.

There appears to most certainly have been some allegation. It appears to have been taken seriously enough to warrant a fairly long-lasting investigation. And it appears that so far there is nothing to support the allegations (unless there is, but that information is being withheld for strategic reasons).

All I can say therefore is "on this topic, I have effectively no idea what's actually going on."

I am glad there was an investigation, they should never take these things lightly.
But Fox news should run a story that five people were arrested, when actually no one was and no one was poisoned.

Indeed, then again 'perhaps' covered that. From what I've read 3 of 5 'cleared' which indicates 2 have not been cleared. The investigation continues.

Indeed, then again 'perhaps' covered that. From what I've read 3 of 5 'cleared' which indicates 2 have not been cleared. The investigation continues.

No one was poisoned!!! And no one was arrested!

arab translators? who needs those?

Indeed they are needed. If false accusations were brought due to their religion, that person/people should also be investigated and charged if warranted.

Considering they've been investigating 2 months and have cleared 3 looks like the military is doing their job regarding this.

We shouldn't need a 'body count' before investigating, then again media should be careful about reporting. No argument from me on any of this.

arab translators? who needs those?

Indeed they are needed. If false accusations were brought due to their religion, that person/people should also be investigated and charged if warranted.

Considering they've been investigating 2 months and have cleared 3 looks like the military is doing their job regarding this.

We shouldn't need a 'body count' before investigating, then again media should be careful about reporting. No argument from me on any of this.

Agreed, we need to take all these things seriously to avoid another Ft hood. And the media should keep out of it until they have everything correct.

I am glad there was an investigation, they should never take these things lightly.
But Fox news should run a story that five people were arrested, when actually no one was and no one was poisoned.

One Official @ Ft. Jackson said there was...

There is NO Proof that Arrests weren't made, only a Claim by one that they were Unaware of any Arrests...

Your Assertion is not Based in Fact, but in your Predetermined Conclusion.

You probably Lean towards Hoping these Guys aren't Guilty of anything, because it Further Tarnishes the Religion of Love, Peace and Tolerance if they are.

Others have a Tendency to see Patterns, from Ft. Hood, the Christmas Bomber to the Beltway Sniper to London to 9/11 to the USS Cole to February 26th, 1993... Back to the Hostage Crisis and ALL Points in between that have been Excuses as "A Radical Sect" or "an Individual who doesn't Reflect what Islam Believes"...

Islam, whether or NOT we want to Accept it, is Attacking the West on EVERY Front...

On the Battlefield...

In our Civilian Population...

At our Military Bases.

From Individuals to the Leading Clerics and Leaders of Islamic Republics such as Iran.

I didn't Assume these guys were Guilty when I saw this Story...

I was Simply Interested in what it was about.

I Believe that you Assumed they were Innocent without even Observing ALL of the Facts, and would be LESS likely to be so Sympathetic to someone Accused of going after an Abortion Clinic or a Gay Rights Group who was NOT Muslim, instead a Western Fundamentalist Christian.

Am I Correct?

:)

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back