food for thought on Democrat critics of Roy Moore

Moore is innocent....the mall story was bogus and the yearbook was forged. Moore wins tomorrow night liberals are going to go nuts big time.....anyone who thinks Moore winning helps democrats is full of shit

You are talking about events 35 and almost 60 years ago. Is this somehow relevant to today?

Seems relevant to either party if it attacks the other party, then it is all fair game.

How far back do you go and more importantly when do you decide it's time to change?

Let’s see, lefty’s go to WWII when it comes to Bush, righty’s go back to the formation of the KKK. They both seem to play the game well. I think it depends how far back they can go to blame the other. It could go back further there are those that go back to slavery and others will go back to the founding fathers. You tell me.

No. You tell me. I'm asking you - not all "righties" just as I am not all "lefties". You going to just perpetuate this stupidity?

have you ever seen a single post of his that didn't do that?

:doubt:
:eusa_eh:
:eusa_think:

:slap:

:dunno:

In 1983 Mass. Rep Gerry Studds censured by the House for to be polite a relationship with a 17 year old page. Studds was re elected several times thereafter to the House.

Also no one drowned in Roy Moore's car.

You are talking about events 35 and almost 60 years ago. Is this somehow relevant to today?

Seems relevant to either party if it attacks the other party, then it is all fair game.

How far back do you go and more importantly when do you decide it's time to change?

Let’s see, lefty’s go to WWII when it comes to Bush, righty’s go back to the formation of the KKK. They both seem to play the game well. I think it depends how far back they can go to blame the other. It could go back further there are those that go back to slavery and others will go back to the founding fathers. You tell me.

No. You tell me. I'm asking you - not all "righties" just as I am not all "lefties". You going to just perpetuate this stupidity?

Tell you how far back we go? I really don’t care, bringing up what Kennedy did 50 years ago is stupid, they guy is dead, in case you haven’t heard. I’m a conservative not a righty. I don’t know if you are a lefty or not, nor do I care. I agree with you and you get pissed, I think you are unstable.

have you ever seen a single post of his that didn't do that?

Do what? Agree with Coyote? It seems to have pissed him off.

Tell you how far back we go? I really don’t care, bringing up what Kennedy did 50 years ago is stupid, they guy is dead, in case you haven’t heard. I’m a conservative not a righty. I don’t know if you are a lefty or not, nor do I care. I agree with you and you get pissed, I think you are unstable.

Kind of an odd way of agreeing but if you say so ok....makes no difference to me. I clearly misunderstood.

Kind of an odd way of agreeing but if you say so ok....makes no difference to me. I clearly misunderstood.

I made the statement that both party’s play the same game, they will go back as far as they can if it gives them the upper hand. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Maybe I could have wrote my reply better.

Easy answer. Some 39 year old cock and bull story? Or another lunatic DeWitt like a Shumer, Waters etc. Who will simply march lockstep with the Clinton cheats.

Vote Roy. The alternative is a proven disaster.

Damn right, we can't have people prosecuting the Klan for blowing up little girls. What a disaster.

It's amusing the myopia exhibited in this thread that likes to pretend that serial child predation is Roy Moore's only problem. As if his palpable contempt for gays, women, nonChristians, and the Constitution in general aren't even on the table.

Or perhaps the whole Tiger Beat trip is a smokescreen to obscure all that? Is that it?
Yet you turds held Obama's key meeting in a the house of a domestic terrorist.

Easy answer. Some 39 year old cock and bull story? Or another lunatic DeWitt like a Shumer, Waters etc. Who will simply march lockstep with the Clinton cheats.

Damn right, we can't have people prosecuting the Klan for blowing up little girls. What a disaster.

It's amusing the myopia exhibited in this thread that likes to pretend that serial child predation is Roy Moore's only problem. As if his palpable contempt for gays, women, nonChristians, and the Constitution in general aren't even on the table.

Or perhaps the whole Tiger Beat trip is a smokescreen to obscure all that? Is that it?

I have no idea what that trainwreck of verbage is supposed to mean, all I know is Pogo's Law just made yet another nickel.

There's no one running in the Alabama Senate election named "Obama".

I have no idea what that trainwreck of verbage is supposed to mean, all I know is Pogo's Law just made yet another nickel.

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of you pussies.

Perhaps one day he'll learn how to do it in English. Won't that be a special day.

Perhaps one day he'll learn how to do it in English. Won't that be a special day.
What would be really special is if dems would drop the charade and admit they don't give a fuck about women. After all they twice elected a serial rapist and they nominated his POS wife after she covered for him.

What would be really special is if dems would drop the charade and admit they don't give a fuck about women. After all they twice elected a serial rapist and they nominated his POS wife after she covered for him.

I tell ya what, back in '92 when people were coming out in droves for the chance to run against HW, that's when I got interested enough to survey who everybody was. I came up with my own ranking for the primary season. I don't remember the entire ranking but I do remember Bill Clinton was dead last. But for reasons not unlike those that elected the Orange Cheetolini, he turned out to be the most electable, and he did accomplish the extraction of HW from the WH. And that was all I ever expected from him, and it was accomplished in one day.

Here's the thing though --- Clinton's ranking dead last had nothing whatsoever to do with any sex stories. That's just juvenile bread and circus shit for the masses. It says much that you'd try to hold that as some sort of standard for politics.

Forum List

Back