food for thought on Democrat critics of Roy Moore

"Many judges will defy the law"??? :rofl:

What the fuck do you think a judge is there for?

Do you not get the implications of a judge being debenched because he couldn't follow the law?

If you took your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he told you he removed your engine because he couldn't follow the Haynes Manual, would you keep going back to that well?

Whelp --- the voters of Alabama did.

I don’t care because it is the choice of the people of Alabama and it is for a Senate seat not a judgeship.

Still I am more concerned about the implications of claiming a person molesting you and it actually happening or not. I am against anyone being treated as guilty for an accusation. I don’t care what the political party is or what office they are applying for. The accusations are serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly nor should a person be found guilty without due process. If the person is found guilty, the fry the SOB and make sure the guy never does it again.

The rest of your argument is absolute BS and has nothing to do with the election.

It has *everything* to do with the election. The man is incompetent.

If you got in a taxi to go to JFK airport and the cab dropped you off in Pierre South Dakota because the driver couldn't follow directions --- would you get in that cab again? Don't you get the analogy?

Again, as already and repeatedly noted, Roy Moore's hebephilia fixation is the least of his detriments. Contempt for the rule of law; contempt for minorities; contempt for women.... and you want to fixate on the Gadsden Mall, really?

That is between Alabama and him, if you don’t like it, move there and vote for the other guy. I don’t really care.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient.
Really? Did the court follow the law when they ruled a penalty for not buying obiecare was actually a tax and let that shit pass? Is the law infallable? Can it never be adjusted? If so then sodomy should still be illegal and we should be able to burn witches. Do you really want that strict of a law system?

You're actually saying it's OK for a judge to ignore the Constitution and follow his own demagoguery whims?

That's fucked up. And if I have to explain why, that's more fucked up.

In 1983 Mass. Rep Gerry Studds censured by the House for to be polite a relationship with a 17 year old page. Studds was re elected several times thereafter to the House.

Also no one drowned in Roy Moore's car.

He wasn’t trying to take teenage girls swimming.

He was looking for a hummer.

In 1983 Mass. Rep Gerry Studds censured by the House for to be polite a relationship with a 17 year old page. Studds was re elected several times thereafter to the House.

You are talking about events 35 and almost 60 years ago. Is this somehow relevant to today?

Many judges will defy the law, molesting children is far worse and falsely accusing a person of molestation is absolutely disgusting. So your comparison is ridiculous.

Do you not get the implications of a judge being debenched because he couldn't follow the law?

If you took your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he told you he removed your engine because he couldn't follow the Haynes Manual, would you keep going back to that well?

I don’t care because it is the choice of the people of Alabama and it is for a Senate seat not a judgeship.

Still I am more concerned about the implications of claiming a person molesting you and it actually happening or not. I am against anyone being treated as guilty for an accusation. I don’t care what the political party is or what office they are applying for. The accusations are serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly nor should a person be found guilty without due process. If the person is found guilty, the fry the SOB and make sure the guy never does it again.

The rest of your argument is absolute BS and has nothing to do with the election.

If you got in a taxi to go to JFK airport and the cab dropped you off in Pierre South Dakota because the driver couldn't follow directions --- would you get in that cab again? Don't you get the analogy?

Again, as already and repeatedly noted, Roy Moore's hebephilia fixation is the least of his detriments. Contempt for the rule of law; contempt for minorities; contempt for women.... and you want to fixate on the Gadsden Mall, really?

That is between Alabama and him, if you don’t like it, move there and vote for the other guy. I don’t really care.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient and you run for the door.

Thanks for playin'.

I don’t know and I don’t care. He is running for a Senate seat, not a judgeship and the question is off topic and irrelevant. If he is elected by the citizens of Alabama after the fact, then it is on them. And if you don’t like it, it is too bad for you. Again, if he is guilty of molestation he should fry. If he is innocent then I have no issue. Now, do I need to post this every time I post or what?

I also didn’t run out the door, I have a life unlike you who seems to have nothing in your life and hang out here just for the hell of it. I fixed dinner for my elderly parents, then cleaned up a kitchen, helped my wife with her homework and worked until 5:00 pm. So while you want to play games on a message board I am actually helping others. If you can’t understand or dislike it, too bad so sad, I don’t give a damn, you aren’t important in my life.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient.
Really? Did the court follow the law when they ruled a penalty for not buying obiecare was actually a tax and let that shit pass? Is the law infallable? Can it never be adjusted? If so then sodomy should still be illegal and we should be able to burn witches. Do you really want that strict of a law system?

According to him the idiot thinks judges never defy the law, he is a tool.

I asked you what your criteria would be if a judge was kicked off the court because he couldn't follow the law --- which is what the court DOES. Now you're wimping out. Funny, you had plenty of opinion when you thought the Gadsden Mall was the only issue. Suddenly other issues are inconvenient and you run for the door.

Thanks for playin'.

I don’t know and I don’t care. He is running for a Senate seat, not a judgeship and the question is off topic and irrelevant. If he is elected by the citizens of Alabama after the fact, then it is on them. And if you don’t like it, it is too bad for you. Again, if he is guilty of molestation he should fry. If he is innocent then I have no issue. Now, do I need to post this every time I post or what?

I also didn’t run out the door, I have a life unlike you who seems to have nothing in your life and hang out here just for the hell of it. I fixed dinner for my elderly parents, then cleaned up a kitchen, helped my wife with her homework and worked until 5:00 pm. So while you want to play games on a message board I am actually helping others. If you can’t understand or dislike it, too bad so sad, I don’t give a damn, you aren’t important in my life.

:lmao: Apparently I was important enough for two paragraphs. Lucky me.

Just noting that on the one hand you're ready to fry a guy for decades-ago activities that have nothing to do with either Judging or Senating, yet you have no position on his blatant disregard for his own job as a judge. And then you want to tell me it has "nothing to do with the election"?

Would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. These are the kind of pretzel twists that partisan hackery makes necessary.

Thanks for playin'.

Your wife is still in high school?

And I seriously doubt your timeline.

You are talking about events 35 and almost 60 years ago. Is this somehow relevant to today?

Seems relevant to either party if it attacks the other party, then it is all fair game.

Thanks for playin'.

:lmao: Apparently I was important enough for two paragraphs. Lucky me.

Just noting that on the one hand you're ready to fry a guy for decades-ago activities that have nothing to do with either Judging or Senating, yet you have no position on his blatant disregard for his own job as a judge. And then you want to tell me it has "nothing to do with the election"?

Would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. These are the kind of pretzel twists that partisan hackery makes necessary.

Who the hell has all the time in the world to sit on this board, I only post when I have time. You are dense aren’t you?

I’m am only wanting to fry child molesters and there should be no statute of limitations.

What the guy did as a judge has nothing to do with his election as a member of the Senate, it find it odd you can’t separate the two.

If you don’t like my ideas I don’t really care.

"I want to Make America Great Again with President Trump.

And I want to Make America Good Again by returning to the acknowledgment of God!" - Moore

Thanks for playin'.

Your wife is still in high school?

And I seriously doubt your timeline.

Who said my wife was in high school are you seriously that stupid? Can you not comprehend what you read? When you learn to read, just let us know.

You're actually saying it's OK for a judge to ignore the Constitution and follow his own demagoguery whims?

I'm not saying that at all. If following the law was your primary goal based on the constitution as the baseline then there's no way we would have many of the laws we have now. The government would never have the power to make you buy insurance, force you into their retirement plan or several other stupid things they do. I would love to be back to the constitution. It's our best hope for surviving.

I'm not saying that at all. If following the law was your primary goal based on the constitution as the baseline then there's no way we would have many of the laws we have now. The government would never have the power to make you buy insurance, force you into their retirement plan or several other stupid things they do. I would love to be back to the constitution. It's our best hope for surviving.

Then you agree a judge can't just make shit up as he goes along. Thank you.

date-night-with-roy-moore-pin-head-prcdcranium-better-run-faster-29036632.png

Alabama is a scary state.

Seems relevant to either party if it attacks the other party, then it is all fair game.

How far back do you go and more importantly when do you decide it's time to change?

How far back do you go and more importantly when do you decide it's time to change?

Let’s see, lefty’s go to WWII when it comes to Bush, righty’s go back to the formation of the KKK. They both seem to play the game well. I think it depends how far back they can go to blame the other. It could go back further there are those that go back to slavery and others will go back to the founding fathers. You tell me.

Let’s see, lefty’s go to WWII when it comes to Bush, righty’s go back to the formation of the KKK. They both seem to play the game well. I think it depends how far back they can go to blame the other. It could go back further there are those that go back to slavery and others will go back to the founding fathers. You tell me.

No. You tell me. I'm asking you - not all "righties" just as I am not all "lefties". You going to just perpetuate this stupidity?

what a pathetic justification for supporting a child molester.

you trumptards are simply disgusting.

No. You tell me. I'm asking you - not all "righties" just as I am not all "lefties". You going to just perpetuate this stupidity?

have you ever seen a single post of his that didn't do that?

Forum List

Back